Chapter 5 ♡

Jade disappeared with Zeke. I made my way through the kitchen to grab some plastic soda or a bottle of water. I open the fridge and just my luck I found a bottle of water. 

I sighed after I drink the water. Suddenly I felt a warm breath through my neck. I spun around promptly and come face to face with the player himself. Matt Ambrose.

He was wearing all In black. His forest eyes darkened against the dark light in the room. His brown hair is rolled up messily like he just was woken up.

A shiver runs through my spine when his warm hands brushed through my arms. He slowly brushed his fingers against my arms and placed them over my shoulders.

I don't know why I'm not backing away or saying something, anything. It's like he has power over me not to talk or not to do anything. 

My heart race when he comes closer and whispers into my ear," Marin-" he pauses himself and planted a small kiss on the sweet spot on my neck. I bite the inside of my cheek not to moan.

What am I doing?. This is Matt Ambrose. The player who only wants to get into your pants.

Before I pushed him away, he clears his throat and walked away. I sighed in relief. Thank god.

♡♡♡

I hop out of the house, in need of fresh air. My heart raced a little at thought of Matt. It's all of him that replayed in my mind.

Suddenly someone grabbed my ass, which made to crease my eyebrows. I come face to face with some random drunken guy.

"You've got a great ass," he said and reach behind to grab my ass.

"Hey!" I yell and moved backwards.

"I know you want this, come on," he said and grabbed my arms tightly.

"Let me go, "I wrestle but his hands are like handcuffs.

My eyes were glued to his hands, trying to get out of his grip. Suddenly he let go of me and fall to the ground. It was Matt who punched the guy on the jaw a couple of times. He stood up and looked at me.

"T-thanks," I said. Instead, he scoffs and mutters something.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"This wouldn't have happened if you didn't show off your body" he snaps.

"Excuse me, but I didn't dress up to show off my body" I snap back angrily.

What the hell was that?. Is this how he thinks of me?. I don't blame him actually, that's how his brain works. I looked at my arms and it has a red mark on them. That ugly fat stupid bread. I curse under my breath glaring at the mark.

"Y-uh-you okay?" Matt asked, clearing his throat. He brushed his fingers against my arms that has a red mark on them. He stepped closer a little and rubbed the area.

I peek at him only to find him staring at me. I blinked and looked down at his hands on my arms. I try to ignore how warm his hands on my arms felt. He pulled his hands back and walked away. 

I hate silent readers. If you're not fond of this book don't read it but if you're please use your hand and vote. I need encouragement.