Chapter 20 ♡

"Stop laughing, you ruined my clothes," I said vexedly, glaring at him.

"Here was this" he handed me his black hoodie. I took it hesitating and kept watching him.

"There's a room over there or you can change here," he said devilishly. I rolled my eyes and head to the other room. I quickly take off the dress and put his hoodie on. His hoodie ends just above my knees since I'm so short.

It's safe.

I watched Matt laying on the mattress, crossing his hands seeking something by his eyes.

"Come here" he tapped beside him and I flopped down and sat beside him.

"Let's sleep," he said and engulfs me in a hug. My body buried into his chest.

"I- I have to go home," I said even though I don't want to. I don't know where all these hugs come from but it felt so nice and safe.

"No don't leave, I want you to be with me now," he said and hugged me tightly. If I saw him drinking alcohol or something, I would say he's drunk. But right now, his voice was a calm and serious tone.

I peek everywhere and kept inhaling his cappuccino scent. I feel like there's more gentleness inside him. I feel like he doesn't want to show it and buried it deep down inside. He seems scared. Scared of...something?.

♡♡♡

I slowly shut open my blurry eyes and stretched out my arms. I blinked several times looking up at the roof. I slowly turn to the side to meet with Matt, who's already staring at me.

His brown puffy hair is fallen on his forehead. He looks so much younger like this.

"Matt-" I was cut off by soft plumpy lips crushed against mine. He sucked my bottom lip and pulls away. I was dumbfounded, I don't know what this kiss is about but I want to kiss him back and never let him go.

He seems to notice my bewilderment because he was acting strangely. He brushed back his hair from his forehead and back and forth and walked through the toilet.

I hope you like it :), please leave a comment and vote.