Chapter 19 ♡

I stayed quiet for the rest of the hours.  I was sitting on the edge of the mattress and he was trying to talk to me.

"Why aren't you talking?" He asked again. Do I look like a radio?. Do I look like a TV that works 24/7?.

"Please talk to me" I glared at him and turn my face to the wall.

"Let's see if this works," he said before he swoops me in his arms.

"Matt? what are you doing?!, Put me down you ugly pumpkin!" I shout that earns me a laugh from him. A real laugh. His body was shaking when I kept insulting and hitting his back.

"Where are you taking me?!" I shout again when we hop out of the small house.

"Into the lake," He said and start running.

"Woah, put me down! Are you dumb! what if I fall?! Put me down before I kill you!" 

"Stop spanking me," he said impatiently when I smack his ass.

"Please don't throw me into the lake please Matt, am serious!" I yelled. He just kept laughing and ends up throwing me.

I moved my hair from my face and he jumps into the water.

"You!, Mr.Ambrose is gonna be dead now" 

He busts out laughing harder, "Marin, I swear you're so cute when you're pissed," he said and another laughter.

I blush and I felt my stomach twist and felt the butterflies. For the rest few hours, I spent trying to catch him and he swims like a fish.

I hope it's not too boring. Please vote and comment.