Party And Bullshit

'No. I am not wearing that I will freeze!' I was shopping with Carly and Alannah at the shopping centre and considering I lived in not so sunny England I needed an outfit. Carly and Alannah have got me an outfit and are now expecting me to wear it. The outfit consists of a white bikini, a small one may I add, a pair of light jean shorts, a flowy burgundy vest top, and my white converse. 

'Just try it on, well obviously not the bikini but pleaseeeee!' And I repeat Chuppy is very demanding. 

'OK!' Carly and Alannah literally throw the shorts and vest top at me and after i've tried it on I decide that maybe I will wear it. I come out, take the bikini off Carly and go to the till to pay. It's awfully silent. I look around and see they are nowhere to be found. Perfect. I look around the huge department store a couple of times before I find them. Looking at the lingerie. Great.

'Hey Sydney duck!' I duck just as I see a bright pink thong fly over my head. OK. I walk towards Carly to find her laughing at something. That's when I see what Alannah has done. The big table with the colourful thongs has landed on Alannah. I burst into laughter with Carly and after 5 minutes , Alannahs up and we have a very angry assistant running after us. We run out of the store and end up leaving the shopping centre, altogether. I know my way home from here because me and my mum walked here the other day. I say bye to the girls and start to walk home. 

As I walk pass the park I notice Beau on the swings. Probably waiting for someone. As I walk by he notices me and calls out for me. I turn and walk over to him, wondering what he wants. 

'What's up Beau?' I sit on the swing next to him as he looks up at me. 

'I'm waiting for the guys to get here they'll be here in a minute, see someones been shopping,' I look down at the bag in my hands. Oh, yeah.

'Yeah well someone decided to inform me that I was going to a party tonight. I don't necessarily have a lot of 'summery' clothes to be honest and most of all I don't own a single bikini...' 

'Hey Beau! Oh hey Sydney,' Jai was on Luke's back and Skip was trying to trip James up. Such gentleman. 

'I'm off, I have a party to get ready for,' Skip high fived me as I walked past. I was only a few minutes from home now. 

As I walked up my drive I pulled out my new key and opened the door. 'Mum! Dad! I'm home!' 

My new house is pretty large we have a 4 bedroom, detached house, on a really posh street. And best of all I have the largest room. It cost me 5 weeks of pocket money, but it was totally worth it though. I walked into the living room to find my mum on her laptop probably working and my dad on his computer doing god knows what. 'Hey mum? I'm going to go to a party tonight, down at the beach, is that ok?' She nodded and waved me away. Good enough for me. I run up the stairs and knocked on my sister Katie's door first. 'Get out Sydney!' I laughed at her and walked straight in. She's just starting her teenage years bless her. Thinking she can tell me what to do. I think not. 

'So I met 5 guys today,' She looks at me as if to continue. 'Cute guys, I think they were called Jai, Luke, James, Skip and whats the last one-' 

'YOU MET THE JANOSKIANS YOU CHEEKY BITCH! HOW DARE YOU NOT CONTACT ME FIRST! OH MY-' I burst into laughter and run out of the room before she could hit me.

'MUM! Katie swore at me!' I knocked on Jessica's door next ,she's only 6. She opened the door and welcomed me warmly. I spoke to her for a few minutes before I decided it was actually time to get ready.

Finally ready. I wore the outfit chosen before hand, my hair was curled, my make up was light and I felt OK. I grabbed my phone, a few dollars and started texting Carly, and Alannah.