Princesses, Keeks, and the Twins

I woke up to someone shouting.

'ANSWER YOUR KEEK WAR!' What the duck? That doesn't like any of my sisters- Oh no. I look down and see i'm still fully clothed. Thank god. But who's bed am I in? The room was average sized purple walls and just average. I climb out of the bed and look in the mirror on the wall. As expected I look like shit. Luckily being the great female I am I have a hair band on my wrist. I scrape my hair up and wipe away the eyeliner from under my eyes. In the mirror I notice I have my overnight bag at the end of the double bed. Hm. What happened last night? Last thing I remember was a couple of shots. Oh shit I kissed Beau. Well he kissed me and from what I gathered from my limited memory I responded quite well. But come on look at the bloke. F-I-T. 

I open my bag and find a fresh new pair of clothes, toothbrush, phone, hairbrush, my little make up bag and a note. A note?

Dear darling sister,

I got a call from a Mr Beau Brooks last night asking for me to pack you a little overnight bag. Your lucky I'm a Janoskianator otherwise mum would know by now. Beau texted her from your phone last night saying you were staying at a friends. I hope you like the clothes I picked out for you. You owe me BIG time. 

Love Katie.

Katie did this. Why would she accept a random phone call from- Ah Beau Brooks. Janoskian. Yeah, OK Katie, the only way I can repay her is by letting her meet them, because that's going to work out perfectly. I changed into the fresh clothes; A jade green baggy vest top with a black bandeau underneath, with my light wash denim shorts, similar to yesterdays pair. I brushed my hair and teeth in the ensuite, and when I come out I saw a figure laying on the bed. 

Beau looked tired but smiled when I walked out. 

'Sleep well?' I nodded and thanked him quietly while I sat the other side of him. I had to give him credit his bed was so comfortable. More than mine by far. 

'How much do you remember from last night?' Lie was my first instinct.

'Not alot, I remember arriving and vaguely seeing Carly and Alannah,' He cracks a small smile and turns to look straight at me.

'How bad was I?' I honestly don't remember that much. At least I wasn't completely lying.

'You asked me why we haven't hooked up yet,' I groan into my hands. When I lift my head he's laughing his head off while tapping on his phone. 

'What are you doing?' He shakes his head chuckling darkly to himself.

'I'm doing a Keek,' He signals for me to sit right next to me and as I do he puts his arm around my shoulder and presses record. 'Hey Jai your not the only one with a princess! If you don't reply to my Keek war I will destroy your castle and I will take your princess too. But then again I'm quite fond of my princess,' 

'Yeah so Jai reply to that Keek war of yours! Beaus army forever and always,' I laugh, looking straight at the camera. Beau sends one more of those smiles and stops recording. 

'How did you know about Beaus army?' I shrug my shoulders.

'My sisters a huge Jai fan so...' He nods and takes his arm away from my shoulder. Boo.

I take my phone out of my bag and start texting Carly and Alannah.

M: Did you guise know that I stayed at Beaus last night?!

C: Yeah! How did that go for you... 

A: MY IDEA THANK ME LATERRRRRR

M: Hate to disappoint you guys but nothing happened... so....