A Christmas epilogue!

Climbing out of bed I put my hair into a messy bun and take a look in the mirror. Hair - manageable, outfit - my black PJ shorts and Beaus Superdry top look OK, and me - meh. I walk into the en suite, brush my teeth, and then walk out into the hallway. I stand still trying to hear any sign of life. Suddenly their's a crash and I know full well what's going on. I walk into the kitchen to find Beau, Jai and Luke getting to work on Christmas dinner in their pyjamas. Except their all topless. Thank god I'm immune to men! Well not Beau... Anyhow, Jai's marinating the turkey, Beau's chopping vegetables and Luke is... I don't even know what he's doing. Peeling potatoes I think? I don't know because he's extremely bad at it. I shake my head, take the potato off him, and start peeling them myself.

'Why are their men in the kitchen?' I enquire. Gina gave them specific instructions to not touch the Christmas meal. 

'It was supposed to be a surprise,' Luke mumbles.

'But Gina-' 

'We do this every year,' Jai says.

'Yeah, and then your mum has to correct the mistakes you've made,' Jai nods, grinning. 

'Usually,' he replies. Oh god. After peeling and cutting a sack of potatoes I start inspecting their work so far. Jai's doing pretty well.

'Jai you're doing fine, just rub the sauce in a bit more,' I stand next to Beau, watching the way he's chopping carrots. Wrong. So wrong.

'How bad?' He asks. I laugh and start showing him how to do it by taking the knife off him, and showing him how it's done. He wraps his arms around my waist just as a flash goes off. I turn to the unexpected flash and see Luke grinning at us, camera in hand. I shake my head and start chopping up a few more carrots. I finish and start doing crosses on the Brussels. 

'How are you so good at this?' Beau breathes in my ear, sending a chill down my spine. 

'I'm a woman,' I return. 

'Someones given themselves an upgrade!' Luke yells, grabbing a handful of carrots. I give him the finger and return to the Brussels. As i'm about to start on another Brussel, Beau wraps his hands around mine, doing the cross for me. 

'Bravo, you have mastered the art of the cross,' I laugh. I turn around, and give him a soft kiss. 'Merry Christmas. Now, continue with the brussels,' Jai's finishing up on the turkey so I decide to check on him. Walking up to him I see he has done it perfectly. 'You are the only one I trust at this moment in time,' I say. Jai beams and I decide to check on Luke. I walk out of the kitchen and down the hall to the living room. Lukes laying on the sofa sleeping like a baby. Lazy bastard, 

Alannah and her family have gone back to Spain for Christmas as they promised her grandmother they'd go. Something about a huge family reunion with loads of unknown cousins. Carly and her mum are in Canberra with her mums new fella - he's a smoky hot CEO of some big company. Go Tracy! And here I am... A Christmas without my family. Their staying out in England till March, so I have summer with these lot. Goodie. 

I sigh and walk back to my room. Opening my door I see Beau laying on my bed.

'Can I help you?' I question. He smirks and nods, winking at me. 'Dirty old man,' I mumble. I walk over to my bed and climb on, staying as far away as possible. He pouts making me laugh. 'Well considering you're not supposed-' He pulls me to him, laying a sweet kiss on my lips.

'Merry Christmas. Now about presents...'

'Beau, what did I say?'

'You wanted to be spoilt?' I raise a brow. 'You didn't want anything,' 

'Exactly! You are enough,' I kiss him slowly.

'Stop changing subject,' He pulls away. Damn. 'Now, I got you something...' I open my mouth to protest but he stops me placing a finger on my lips.  'How about if I told you it was kind of for us?'

'That would make me feel better,' I smile. He gets up and walks out of my room leaving me waiting. I sit up and start playing with my fingernails when an envelope appears infront of me. I look up to see Beau grinning. I open the envelope and pull out four plane tickets. I look up at Beau. 

'Read where their too,' He continues. I look at them again. England and... America? America... Los Angeles? Oh my god. I look up and grin at him. I envelope him into a hug. I've always wanted to go to America! 'We're going to England for New Years. I asked your parents.' I pull back and check the dates. We leave in two days. Just enough to pack and buy some jumpers and jeans. 

'Thank you so much,' I look up at him smiling. I put the tickets on my bedside table and kiss him. Starting slow, then escalating to something more passionate. He pulls back, interrupting.  

'So you like it?' He asks smiling. 

'Love it,' I return. He pushes me down, straddling me, leaving sweet kisses down my neck, and along my collarbone. He lifts my left hand up and kisses my ring. 

'I love you,' He murmurs, looking up at me.

'I love you too.'