Shots and flashing

'See you later Sydney!' Alannah and Carly shout. I walk into my house, inhaling the beautiful smell of cake. Just on cue mum come's running around the corner with a fork and a plate with cake on. Oh god. 

'Cheers mum!' I try a bit and almost instantly i'm foodgasming usdfhiushfnieurtyunceuiie. I grab another piece and run upstairs to my room, I walk in and flop down on my bed. I throw my backpack into the corner of the room, finish the cake and decide to have a shower. After I dry myself and dress in my favourite blue onesie and my black and white striped slippers. 

I pull out my blow dryer just as Jessica runs into my room.

'SYDNEYYYYY! KATIE WON'T LET ME HAVE A JANOSKIANS POSTER!' Oh my god, I think, your 6 for Christ sake. 

'What would've happened if you ran in here and I was naked?' Her face instantly pales, and she walks out of my room a lot quieter than the way she entered. I laugh to no one in particular and blow dry my hair. It look's like shit so I decide to just put it up in a bun. It's about 8 o'clock now, and it's pitch black. 

I hear the front door being knocked on, and then opened. What the hell? I ignore it and start charging my phone. I lay on my bed and decide to tweet.

@SydneyAlice: Bored as sh*t. Someone talk to me pleaseeeee!

@BrooksBeau: @SydneyAlice ain't James at your place yet?

Just like that my door is opened and James is jumping on my bed. 

'Your sleeping at the Brooks' house tonight!' He shouts.

'Carly's going to be there too! Alannah's mum doesn't trust her being with 5 grown men so... SHE AIN'T COMING!' I get off my bed and grab my Converse duffel bag.

'That's what you think. Grown men my ass!' I pack for a nights stay, and follow James downstairs. They can take me in my onesie or leave me. I ain't taking it off for shit.

'Goodbye Angie!' James shouts. My mum comes running around the corner and hugs me. Oh god the embarrassment.

'Goodbye James!' I shake my head. Shoot me. That's all I want. 

'Bye mum! Dad! Katie! And Jess!' And with that I walk out, James runs out after me and starts walking down the road. I follow him not really paying attention to where I'm going. We walk up the similar driveway of the Brooks' household and walk in. I shut the door behind me and follow James to the living room. Mattresses are on the floor and quilts on couches. 

'Sydney!' Carly shouts.

'Slut!' Jai shouts.

'Asshole!' I shout back. 'So someone care to explain why we are having a massive sleepover?' I ask while I sit down next to Carly on a mattress. 

'Well... We're doing a Twitcam!' Skip shouts.

'What's that got to do with me?' I ask.

'Beau wanted you to come as soon as I said my princess was coming. So he decided to take it upon himself to invite his slut,' Jai says. Cunt. I grab a pillow next to Carly and making sure not to stand on Skip, James or Luke, I walk over to the couch Beau and Jai are situated on. I hit the pillow around his head. 

'Bastard,' Beau wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me onto his lap. I stick my tongue out being the immature Brit I am and snuggle back into Beaus chest. Very comfortable. 

'Your just jealous no one loves you Jai,' He laughs.

'Skip loves me!'

'No, I don't!'

'James?'

'Fuck off,'

'Luke? Darling twin brother?'