Dancing twins, kissing Beau, and pinched asses!

Me and Alannah were in Hollister looking at shorts when Beau and Carly came running in. 

'What's wrong?' I ask. Carly and Beau had looks of amusement on their faces. Beau grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the shop with Carly and Alannah on our tails. In the middle of the main part of the shopping centre there was a fountain and on the edge of that fountain was Jai, and Luke singing. What were they singing you ask? Gangman Style.

'Heyyyyyy sexy lady!' Luke pointed to an old lady while Jai started thrusting mid air.  'Op op op op op OPPA GANGMAN STYLE!' I couldn't believe it. By now they had attracted quite a crowd and I even saw a few girls admiring. I was just confused. It got worst when they jumped in the fountain and started stripping. Yep. You heard me. Stripping. And what's worse, they were singing that god awful song with it!  Until it changed into Sexy and I Know It of course. 

'Whats this about?' I ask Beau, whispering. He points over at what looks like James filming them. 'New video then?' He nods. Fine. Don't talk then. Ignorant bastard. Carly and Alannah were standing next to me staring at the half naked guys with mouths open. I shook my head and let out a little bit of laughter. Beau looked down at me and smiled. He was still holding my hand, and it didn't even feel the slightest bit wrong.

'Come on,' He gestured for us to leave the still growing crowd. I nod and let him lead me through the crowded shopping centre. We started looking in shops first. We had let our hands go by now. We were looking at different snapbacks when a teenage girl a few years younger than me walked up to us. 

'Hey your Beau Brooks right?' I ignore her, admiring a burgundy snapback.

'That is I, how may I help you?' I turn to see the girl blush a bright crimson. She had brown, straight hair, and brown eyes. 

'May I have a picture please?' He nods standing next to the girl. 'Can she be in it too?' 

'Why would you want me to be in it?' I was confused now. 

'You're his girlfriend aren't you?' I shake my head staring at the ground. Why would I be?

'I wish. ' Beau whispers to her. I raise my brow at him and he just smiles back innocently.

'Well can you be in it anyways please?' I nod and stand on the other side of her as she takes the picture. 'Thank you Beau and...' 

'Sydney,' I say. 

'I'm Tiara. See you,' The young girl nods and walks away. 

'Well that was weird,' I turn away and head towards the bikini bit. I still needed one for later. I eye up a simple black piece when Beau speaks.

'I never did see you in your bikini last night,' I laugh, remembering the night at the party. I wonder what would've happened if he had of seen it. 

'Well I don't think you ever will see me in one to be honest. I won't allow it,' I pick up my size in the black one and decide I want a red version too. I pick the red one up and head to the till to pay. I take my purse out of my bag and pay for my items before turning around remembering Beau. He's looking at a nice top. I pick up my items and head over to him. I think he's debating on whether or not to buy it or not. It was nice though I had to give him that, I could buy one like that, maybe make the neck hole larger and maybe wear it as a baggy top over my bikini.  It was black with a red block, and obey in white written inside it.  'Debating huh?' He looks at me and nods. 'Well i'm just warning you before hand that i'm buying one. I can make the neck hole bigger and wear it over my red bikini later when I go out with Alannah and Carly. So...' I pick up a medium and yet again go pay for my item. When I walk back Beau has decided on a grey one.