Amelia and the pervert

'Beau, what if she hurts me?' We were walking up her walkway, and it was now half way through the afternoon. She had an average sized house, in a not so pleasant neighbourhood, that gave me chills. Beau knocks on the door, waiting for some sign of life. I shiver, earning a look from Beau. He shrugs out of his zip up hoodie and hands it to me, I place my bag on the floor, as the door opens. Revealing an older looking shabbier, more homeless version of Amelia staring at us. I shrug into Beau's hoodie and pick up my bag.

'Hey Leslie. Is Amelia here?' Leslie looks straight at me giving me a dirty look, until a flash of shock flashes across her face. She reaches her hand out and slaps me across my cheek. I let out a cry, as Beau stands in front of me, protecting me from Amelias mother.

'Beau, do you know who she is? She's the bitch who broke-' She shouts, until she is interrupted by Amelia herself.

'Mum, leave it out will you!' I grip Beaus hand, and walk to his side. 'Who might you be?' She says to me with a smug grin on her face. She looks alot cleaner than what her mother does, in her skinny jeans and pink tank top with 'Diva' in diamante's across her chest, but it's blatantly obvious she has a broken nose, considering its dark, and disfigured. 'So Beau how have you been?' Leslie walks away, obviously not bothered now her bitch of a daughter is dealing with us. I can't help but laugh, not a quiet one, but a pretty loud one. 'You are?' She says eyeing me up. Either she has amnesia, or she's pushing my boundaries.

'I'm the one that gave you the nose. How is that holding up by the way?' Anger crosses her face, before it returns to confusion. 

'Ah, yes. Just after I made out with Beau! Didn't I warn you to stay away from him?' I let go of his hand, and whisper in his ear.

'Hold me back if I reach for her please?' He nods, wrapping his arms around my waist, making Amelia more jealous. Beau speaks next, with confidence and a bit of cockiness.

'She's my girl, Amelia and you will stay away from her. Don't hurt her, because you will just result in hurting me. Please give up. There is nothing between us anymore, OK?' Amelia lets a couple of tears escape her eyes, making me feel guilty. She nods looking at the ground, and wiping away her tears.

'I'm sorry Beau, looking at her I thought she would be a heart breaker, you know?' He nods and let's go of me, hugging Amelia. She winks at me as she hugs him, mouthing the words 'He's mine'. You shouldn't have let go of me Beau! I pull him back and kick Amelia in the stomach the way Alannah did to me. Beau pulls me back but I just pull away, and walk off in the opposite direction of her. Pulling my phone out, I check the maps app to see i'm about 5 minutes from a nearby park and thanks to directions, and my speed walking i'm there in a couple of minutes rather than the original 5.

I sit on the swings allowing me to rock back and forth, to think about what I have done.

I am no longer ignoring the guys and I hurt the girl that said she was going to hurt me. Two of the worst things I could have done! If I was still ignoring the guys, Beau wouldn't have found out about freaking Amelia and gone to her house! Therefore, resulting in me hurting her! 

I sigh and decide to check twitter. I have a couple hundred more followers now, but they're mostly Janoskian fans that assume me and Beau are together. I decide to tweet, '#miserable made a huge mistake, never follow your heart, or mind - always do the logical thing.' After a few minutes I have a few replies, asking about my 'huge mistake' I ignore them, and check Beau's twitter. I see tweets ranging from 'So bored - miss you' and 'I need you in my bed! It's not feeling right, to be honest' That one made me laugh a bit.

'What's so funny?' I turn to see Beau at the entrance of the park, giving me an odd look.

'Nothing, just reading a few of your tweets,'