Airport

It's Saturday and me and Carly are jumping around Alannah, because we're bored. Completely bored. We have made up our own kind of exorcism and it includes jumping around the victim, also known as Alannah. 

'What are you two doing?' She asks for the, 10th time? I don't know something along those lines. Me and Carly laugh because only we know what we're doing.

'And skip!' Carly commands, making me skip. This is a workout and a half isn't it? Mine and Carlys objective is to stop Alannah's moodiness, constant twitches, and heartache. We know she misses Luke, because the other day she read a Luke fanfic, and wouldn't shut up about it the next day. Carly's been dealing fine because her and Jai have been texting constantly, whereas I have been coping by sleeping in Beau's bed. Creepy, but fuck me it was comfortable, and it smelt like him too which was an absolute bonus!

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I pull it out mid-skipping.

'Keep going!' Carly chants but I stop anyway. The picture I was sent is too hilarious, I sit down next to Alannah on the floor. The boys are wearing I heart Sydney tops, that you can buy there for tourists. Carly and Alannahs phones go off simultaneously, making them laugh too. 

'What did you guys get?' I ask. Carly flashes me her phone, and it's a picture of the lads next to a street sign that says 'Carly Road', they're all pulling the stupidest of facial expressions, and Alannah's makes her laugh so hard, i'm afraid she might just die. She hands me her phone, and see a sight I didn't really expect to see. The guys are hugging blow up sex dolls and Luke is smiling huge. Oh God, that's worst than both of our ones.

'Well that sure was unexpected!' I exclaim. Everyone mumbles there agreement and I stand up to start skipping again, making Alannah groan. 'Alannah save it for Luke you twat!'

'Not an insult,' She murmurs. I shrug it off and continue to skip for the next half an hour.

'Girls!' Tracy, Carlys mum, shouts. 'Time to go to get the boys!' We all jump and grab our things, running towards the door at the same time. When we get to the door, we all try and go through the door at the same time, but we can't all fit, so we all go crashing through the door onto the landing. 

'Owchee,' I whisper but before you know it we all run down the stairs, like infants. We run out of the front of the door and out into the slight warmth. We're all in our comfy, lazy clothes - but not just any kind of lazy clothes! Our designer ones! I'm wearing my hot pink Hollister jogging bottoms, a white baggy top, and my matching hoodie and grey Uggs, looking fab - not. Carly look's like she's stepped out of a magazine, for crying out loud. Even though her hairs in a messy bun, she look's amazing in her crystal blue pyjama trousers, and grey top, with her cream uggs. Alannah's wearing leggings, and a dark blue hoodie, with her navy uggs. Her hair is natural today, and when she told me and Carly, I think we almost died from heart attack, considering she has to have 'perfect' hair. Considering the amount of times she has sex hair I don't even see why she bothers.

We all climb into the car and Alannah, turns the key in the ignition. Alannah can finally drive, but considering we don't quite know if we can trust the girl yet, me and Carly decide to sit in the back next to each other, holding hands.

'Muppets,' Alannah chuckles.

'Dibs on miss piggy!' Me and Carly shout sending us all into fits of laughter. I wonder what will happen on my birthday, the big one-eight. I honestly don't want anything, but if I get things, i'm not going to refuse because its disrespectful. And i'm pretty sure Gina told everyone to rip up receipts  I laugh to myself, when Alannah suddenly breaks. 

'Alannah!' We shout.

'We're here,' She says, with a shrug of her shoulders. She checks her reflection while, me and Carly get out of the Range Rover, I run my fingers through my freshly trimmed hair. It's halfway down my chest now, but my hair grows quickly so in a few months it will have grown out. The airport is huge, just as I remember it, from when I arrived a month ago. To think its only been a month is weird, really weird. In comparison from England, Australia, and what I can remember from Italy, I definetly choose Australia. We walk through the entrance and notice that it's slightly warmer in here. 

'Wait up!' Alannah shouts behind us, making us stop. We wait for our little friend, and once she's caught up, we follow the signs to baggage claim. We wait near a little cafe, that sells the best hot chocolate i've had in the world. Should've brought money. We don't wait long until we here shouting. We turn and see them approach us, James and Skip start walking out though, because James' mum is picking them up. Jai drags Carly away and same to Luke and Alannah leaving me and Beau alone. He pulls me close, hugging me, making me sigh. 

'God, i've missed you,' I mumble. He murmurs his reply and pulls back looking at me. 

'Nice, trackie,' He laughs.

'It's,' I check the time on the wall behind him and see its 2 in the afternoon, 'Two and i'm tired and I have no one to impress. I should be in bed right now, be grateful,' I laugh. He tilts my head up and kisses, me. A far cry from a sweet one, but I still love it. He pulls me as close to him as possible, using my waist. I wrap my arms round his neck, savouring the moment. It's been five days, ?I remind myself. Just five. We pull back and look into each others eyes.

'So what have you been doing in Sydney?' I say, curious. 

'Meeting, greeting, recording a song, shopping for my girlfriends birthday, the usual,' I laugh and pull away crossing my arms across my chest. 'Don't be like that, you knew full well, I was going to buy you something. Well things really,' 

'Beau Peter Brooks, what did I say?' He laughs, and walks off, taking his suitcase with him. Groaning, I follow him outside, where everyone else is waiting. 

'I left my car here, so I will take Carly, the rest of you squeeze into the Range Rover!' Jai takes Carlys hand and drags her away. Shit. 

'Does Alannah really have to drive?' I question she nods grinning. 

'Practise makes perfect.' Bullshit.