self defense class?

I wake up to loud banging on the front door. Groaning, and moaning, I am able to drag myself out of bed and down to the front door. I open the door to see eager Alannah, with- HER HAIR UP?! WHAT IS THIS FUCKERY YOU SPEAK OFF?! She is also wearing gym shorts, and an oversized Janoskians top. Eurgh, stop reminding me Alannah. She strolls into my house and grins at me, ear to ear. I raise my eyebrow waiting for an explanation.

'Go get dressed we are going to a self defence class, run by a good friend of mine called Kieran.' I widen my eyes. Why would I want to go there? Then again, why would I want to work out? WHAT IS THIS FUCKERY YOU SPEAK OFF?!

'I don't work out, though' I say hoping to avoid the torture.

'Well you do now!' She drags me up into my room and throws my black running shorts and black sports bra at me, used only during my Gymnastic classes, and Gym at school. 

'I'd like a top please,' Alannah shakes her head laughing.

'No you don't! We need to find you a fuck buddy that will make all your fantasies come to life!' The first guy I think about is Beau. Cheesy, right? But, yeah, that is the first person that came into my mind. I get up and find a baggy red crop top. I walk into my bathroom and change, brushing my teeth, hair and wiping the make up from my face. Man I look like shit. I pull my hair back into a messy bun and tie it with a hairband. I put some concealer underneath my eyes and a bit of waterproof mascara. I walk out to see Alannah going through my draws.

'Ahem,' I say making Alannah turn around so fast, I wouldn't be surprised if she got whiplash. I laugh, and get into my black and white Nike blazers.

I grab my Converse duffel bag, and throw a towel in. 'Come on then!' I say running down the stairs. I love being a no-hangover type of girl.  I run into the kitchen and grab two bottles of water from the fridge. I throw my bottles in my duffel bag and make my way to the gym with Alannah.

Arriving at the gym freaked me out. All I saw were big sweaty guys, and I wondered if we were actually going to a class or not. Signing us in, we got the class on the house due to 'knowing Kieran', we walk through the main part of the gym. Well I dragged Alannah, there was good looking  guys here, so I don't blame the constant flow of imaginary drool coming from her opened mouth. We arrived at the side of the gym with mirrors to see about 7 girls and a tall guy with olive skin, dark hair, and brown chocolate coloured eyes. While me and Alannah stretched she told me the guy was Kieran, and he was her brother Mitchie's best mate. When finishing our stretches Kieran changed shirts, earning a few swoons from the ladies, me and Alannah rolled our eyes at the girls and finished. 

'ALANNAH!' I screech. She had just roundhouse kicked me in the stomach. Fucking cow! 

'Hey Alannah! Go easy on the poor girl!' Kieran shouts making me jump.

'Oh yeah Kieran? I can kick your ass from here to flipping England!' Alannah returns.

'Bring it on!' He comes over jogging lightly, earning glances from the girls. I step back and allow Kieran, and Alannah space. They start off circling each other like predator and prey, taking a step forward and then back, threatening each other. Kieran makes a grab for her, Alannah moving out of the way and punching him to the side, earning a grunt from Kieran. He comes back though, and tries to grab her arm, when she roundhouse kicks him in the stomach. Kieran clutches his stomach, groaning. I didn't even act that bad. Guilt flashes across Alannahs face, when she tries to help Kieran up, but he was one step ahead. He grabs her leg and pulls her down straddling her, both breathing heavily. Claps, come from the girls in the class, while Alannah and Kieran stare at each other eyes wide.

'Alannah?' A familiar voice says. I turn around and see Luke staring at Alannah wide eyed. Alannah crawls out from underneath Kieran and walks towards Luke, who is walking backwards. 

'You just saw us fighting so, you understand what happened right?' Luke places his hands on the back of his head and walks away, with Alannah tailing behind. I shake my head and take off my crop top, throwing it near my bag. Everyone else is talking so I decide to do my gymnastics. Shaking my hands and feet I go into the splits with ease. Hm. I stretch and reach for my ankles. I stand up and lift my leg up, perfectly straight I smile, let my leg go down, and decide to do a backwards walkover. I manage to do it perfectly.

'Too easy,' I mumble. Most of the class have gone now, so I have a lot more room, and I decide i'm going to do a walkover round off, and then a back flip. I go as far back as possible and click my fingers. I make a little run, and perform, ending with hands up like my old trainer Tammy always told me to do. I hear a little round of applause from the side and see James, and Skip clapping. I laugh and stretch my arms. 

'Well done Syderz!' James shouts. I send him a dark look and lay on my stomach on the floor. I bend my legs towards my head and let my feet place themselves on either side of my head. I place pressure on my feet and let myself get up, using my hands. Skip leans against the mirror eyeing me with his eyes narrowed, making me raise a brow questioningly.

'Yes?' I question making him snap out of the staring.

'Why are you ignoring us?' I ignore him answering his question, walk over to my bag and pick up my things. I am about to walk out when I remember they're supposed to be in Sydney.

'How comes you guys aren't in Sydney?' I ask. 

'Our flights got cancelled and we've had to reschedule everything for next week,' James says. Naw fuck. I walk through the gym trying to find Alannah when I see Beau sitting in a corridor, leaning against the wall going through his phone. Feeling guilty I sit next to him.

'What do you want, Sydney?' I shrug my shoulders, and start picking at my fingernails. He puts his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. I rest my head on his shoulder breathing him in. Damn he smells good. 'I've missed you so much,' He breathes kissing the top of my head.

'The feelings mutual. Except I had a good reason for ignoring you lot,' I say, biting my lip. He takes his arm of my shoulders, wavering my content, and tilts my head up with his finger.

'Give me one good reason why you should've ignored me, and the guys obviously. James was going mental, your his little crown jewel apparently,' He laughs. 

'I was, erm, kind of threatened but it's-' He stands up almost immediately and starts pacing. 

'Who?' He says, the anger obvious in his voice. 

'Beau-'

'Who?'

'It doe-' 

'Yes it does!' He errupts. 'If someone is going to hurt you they have to go through me first Sydney!' 

'The girl you were kissing at Jordan's, Amelia,' I mumble, not wanting him to hear me. 

'Who?' I repeat a bit louder, and look up at his face. A look of shock is on his face and he instantly starts walking away. I stand up and follow, not knowing where i'm going. He's about 4 metres away when I ask where we are going. 

'To talk to a certain Amelia, I thought you were joking about that at the party,' 

'Well I obviously wasn't,' I reply smoothly.