...

This is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are either the products of the author's wild imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved. No product of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.

Plagiarism is a crime!

Also, please be advised that this story contains violence, strong words and other mature themes that are not suitable for young readers. Read at your own risk.

Warning: This story is unedited. You will encounter typographical and grammatical errors. If you're looking for a perfect book, refrain yourself from reading this.

AN: Hey Moonlights! Title says it all. It's gonna be Tear's story! Ya ready? Hold on tight, for it will be a bloody ride!

If you're new here and you haven't read the first two books yet, you're free to read this, luv. It's ya choice, but expect to encounter some spoilers for series 1 and 2 here. And oh, welcome to Sword Organization!

Happy Reading y'all!

Moon sends love!

-Del

Ps. The setting of this story will be years after Harm's story. That's all, Ciao!