Chapter 11- A Time Skip

lol, based on the chapter name, there shall be a time skip. I'm too bored of writing every single detail, the story is moving along slowly as it is. what do yall think of me renaming the story to "Kakakashi's Disappearing Acts?" No, I'm not kidding. 

@BlackWidow620 gave me the idea so like-ahem, if we get enough votes...then, I guess ill rename it. and change the cover. 

HERE IT IS! MY LONGEST CHAPTER! ;)

(2 weeks later)

No! Stop! Let go of me! 

What? No, not one of these again. You woke up with sweatdrops running down your forehead. You rubbed your temples and hopped out of bed. No pain. You smiled. Today was the day. They were going to test you, and if you passed, you would accept the role of the assistant Jonin. Today was also the Genin test in the academy. 

You stumbled to the kitchen, almost bumping into Naruto, pouring in water into a little rice bowl.  You grabbed some flakes from the cupboard and tossed them into your mouth. Not too much, or you'll get sick.

"Today's the big day, huh?" You smiled at him, "For both me and you."

"Yep! And I'm gonna ace the exam, believe it!" He thrust one hand up in the air triumphantly. His eyes closed and he smiled. Once he broke out of that stance, he looked towards you, head bent slightly. "And you too, good luck. I'm sure everything will be fine, y'know.

"Yes, thanks Naruto." You couldn't help but wonder what the test would be like." 

Naruto clapped his hands and ran straight for the door.

"Hey, Naruto..." He turned around at your remark, "I know you know this, but, listen. You can do this. But one thing that won't get you anywhere is jealousy. Acting like your the best. And I know its something you do all the time. I know its part of you. But, for today, if you really want to pass, be confident. But don't be jealous and try to conceal it by being egoistic." 

Naruto smiled, nodded, stuck one finger up in the air, and despite the speech you gave, turned around and exclaimed: "I'm gonna be the best! Believe it!"

~---------------------------------~

"Hello, Lord Third." You bowed down, "I'm ready for the exam."

"Yes, Miteri. Thank you. It will be very simple. My friend here, Yuu, will be testing you. You will have to beat Yuu in an obstacle race."

He reached behind him and pulled out a map. Yuu smiled at you. She was a tall girl, with tan skin, dark blue curly hair, lots of freckles, and silver eyes. (lmao Yuu is a funny name in this cause it sounds like You). "This will show you where you need to go. If you travel fast enough and your foot is fully healed, then it won't take you more than an hour." 

You looked towards the map. First, you saw a normal racing field. A straight, with no changes in topography racecourse. After, you saw a river which you had to cross. Next, you had to climb a mountain, and that was it.

"Okay, when do we start?" You said.

"Oh, just wait a bit. The rules. The only rule is, try not to make too much damage. However, you are allowed to harm your opponent. You may start as soon as you arrive. Genma will walk you there." Genma, an acquaintance of yours, nodded politely.

"Let's head on out," Genma said, turning to the both of you.