Chapter Seven

Link's POV

I climbed onto Revali's back and he made sure I was secure and safe on his back. He tied my legs around his waist so I didn't have to worry about falling. 

"I'll see you at the finish line." Teba said, smirking. 

"See ya." Revali said, smirking as well. 

"Ready?" I asked them, smiling with excitement. 

"Ready!" Both Revali and Teba said. 

"One... two... three... go!" I yelled. 

With that, they both flew into the air, Revali doing his special move while Teba just flew forwards. 

I started to laugh as Revali flew much faster then I've ever experienced him do. 

He flew past Teba and started to fly higher into the sky until we were in the clouds. 

I reached up and touched the clouds, smiling happily. 

"Get ready for this!" Revali warned, smirking. 

I quickly grabbed a corner of his armor chest plate and waited for the worst. 

He flew straight down and fast. 

I screamed. The feeling was weird. It was made my stomach churn. But nonetheless, it was really fun. 

I laughed and screamed at the same time, breathing heavily once he stopped flying downwards. 

"How was that?" Revali asked, still smirking. 

I laughed, smiling happily. "Really fun!" 

He laughed as well, continuing to fly quickly. 

I looked behind me and saw Teba a good distance away. 

"We're going to win!" I yelled happily. 

"Never think otherwise!" Revali yelled back. 

I giggled as we were getting closer to the castle. 

As we were flying above the castle, I saw Zelda and her dad, the king. 

"Oh no... Revali, look..." I yelled.

Revali looked down and saw what I saw. 

"Shit... we're going to be in trouble..." He grunted.

The king waved us down, a stern look on his face. 

Revali sighed harshly and flew down to them. 

I looked at Teba who had stopped mid air. I shook my head no and gave him a worried look. He understood and nodded, flying away. 

Revali helped untie me when we landed and we stood next to each other while waiting for our punishment. 

"What are you two doing? You're supposed to be training." Zelda said, looking at me briefly then looking at Revali angrily. 

"I should've known you would've been irresponsible. I can't trust you." The king said harshly. 

Revali's eyes widened. 

"You're always treating Link horribly. Zelda told me everything. I should've known not to let Link go with you. You aren't the best for the job." The king added harshly. 

Revali looked down sadly. 

My eyes widened. "No! It's not Revali's fault! He was training me hard and constantly! It's my fault that we were fooling around..." 

The kings eyes widened. 

"Link, it wasn't your fault, it was mine." Revali said sadly. "Let me take my punishment."