His Sister

It has been one week since the attack in the forest. Sebastian had been recovering at his own home for six of the days, but only acting undercover. He was trying his best to make his medical state private from his household, out of fear of being questioned. Normally one should tell their own mother if they were shot or not, but these circumstances were different then most. So Sebastian feigned a cold, not that it was weird for him to lay in bed all day anyway, but that also meant that you were tasked with picking up his perscription meds from the clinic, so Robin wouldn't have to do it and make out the label to be extra strength pain meds, and not cold medicine. Luckily though, Sebastian's wound was treated quickly by Rasmodius with magic, or else it would need to take a lot more then pain meds to help him get by that soon after the incident.

Sebastian had taken a bullet for you, basically, and he was your friend, so you thought it to be common sense for you to get him his perscription, at the very least. But as you were getting ready to head out, there was the twinge of reluctance rattling in the back of your head. You recalled the conversation you just had with him a week prior, essentially breaking his heart, along with your own. That was also one of the reasons you hadn't taken any trips into town that week either, but also because of the monster known as Caine was still at large. Rasmodius had graciously gifted you with some blood packs he purchsed from connections of his, so you were fine with being a homebody overall.

You then remembered exactly what the wizard said when he dropped them off:
"Normally I wouldn't do this, but I find you different from previous vampires I've encountered, and deem you as a generous and caring person. Plus, you need lots of strength to fight that Skinwalker if or when he returns. You know, for the sake of the whole valley."

Letting the Wizard's kind words give you motivation, you dawned your sunglasses and sunhat and begin your stroll to town.

I wonder how Abigail and Sam are doing.

That though snuck up on you. You didn't own a cellphone or any digital device that was capable of communication, so you couldn't contact them that way. You hoped you'd run into them on your trip, but you were not counting on going out of your way to see them so you didn't have to stay out of the safety of your cabin longer then you had to.

Eventually, you made it into town and entered the Clinic building. You spotted a familiar face on the other side of the check-in desk as you approached it.

"Ah, Y/N," Maru smiled with her eyes at you "It's good to see you again, welcome!"

You had no idea that Sebastian's little sister worked here. Your plan of hiding Sebastian's true medication identity was suddenly just thrown out the window.

"Hey, Maru...," you could barely make eye contact with her as you felt a bead of sweat roll down the side of your head.

There was an awkward silence because you were struggling to find a way to verbally not be suspicious, that just made you look even more suspicious then if you played off 'getting strong, prescription pain relievers for her brother— which has to be a secret' while not being a weirdo. But you already screwed up, so there was no going back.

"... How can I help you?" Maru, a bit confused, still was as friendly as ever despite you making her job more uncomfortable than it already was.

With a lick of your tounge you loosened your posture to try and come off more cool and collected "I'm actually picking up a prescription... for your brother".