1: Hope its an normal night

Hi my name is Crystal Stefan and Im 23 years old. I was born in raised in Hayward California and I now go to SF State. I want to be a producer when i finish college.
"CRYSTAL WE ARE GOING OUT SO BE READY BY 8:30" Laila said up the stairs
Laila is my best friend and has been for most of my life. I met her when I was 8 years old and ever since then we have been insepreatable.
"Why I really don't want to go out. It's too soon since what happened with Josh!!" I screamed back up to her
Josh was my ex boyfriend. We were dating for three years until I found out he was fucking a man. Laila says she has never seen me go so crazy before. I'm one of those people that doesn't like to cause a scene or be the center of attention but when I found out that he was doing this I flipped. In front of everyone. But me and Josh broke up about two weeks ago and it's still be a hard time for me.
"you have to come out into the world sometimes soon crystal. Please it's a new club and I heard there are gonna be some famous people." She squealed
"Really like who?" I said rolling my eyes
"We'll E-40 and some other guy named G eazy. So get ready. Also Mia is coming with us but she had to go run some errands real quick. But we leave at 8:30 so hurry up" She said finally coming up to my room.
Me and Laila live together in SF with one of our other best friends Mia. I've known Mia for longer because we are family friends so I've known her since we were born. Her mom and my mom were best friends. It was almost a dream come true when Mia's mom and my mom got pregant at the same time.
"Okay I will..." I said annoyed
"YASSSSSS" she screamed happily
"Only cause E-40's gonna be there." I said walking back to my room to grab my towel. I needa take a shower.
As I got into the shower I began to wash my hair and my body. I was on pandora and I was listening to the Drake station and some guy who I have never heard before came on and I was in love. His voice was so beautiful. And the song was so amazing. It went like..

Take me all the way down tonight, soon I'll be leaving
Break me down
Break me all the way down, before the night is over
Let's get lost
Let's get lost
Let's get lost
Let's get lost
What it is, what it could be?
My imagination runs fast
Only if you comin' with me
4 AM staying up past
Or however long these drugs last
Don't know why I live so fast
They be telling me to slow down
I be screaming out "fuck that!"
I really wanna take you down
Moaning is how I wanna make you sound
Can't wait until I get you home
Fuck that I wanna take you now
Let's do it all, have a ball
Hook up tonight in the ladies' room stall
Follow you there I'll let you make the call
You can text all your friends say you'll see them tomorrow
That's if you're down
She never fucked the first night until now
I was really feeling this song but right as went to get my phone,it died.
"fuck me" I whispered to myself
I finish washing my hair and my body and I jumped out of the shower. To be honest I'm glad I'm going out. I don't want to be stuck in the house forever. Plus I miss going out with my friends. I miss being the fun one in the group. Before Josh and I dated, I was the one who would always take like 10 shots and then go and dance and act crazy but when I started dating Josh he didn't let me go out and basically controlled my life. But I'm determined to get my groove back.
I went back into my room and grabbed my make up bag and started off with my foundation. After I did my eyes and I used my gold/bronze eyeshadow and followed with some liquid eye liner. I put my mascara and lastly some blush and bronzer. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought I looked good so I started with my hair. I decided to just straighten it.
When I was done I looked at the clock and it said it was 8:15 so I started to put on my clothes. I hated being late so I quickly grabbed my skinny jeans and my nude crop top and put it on.
"CRYSTAL WEREEE LEAVVVINNNGGG" Mia screamed at me
"Coming!!!" I yelled back
I grabbed my leather jacket and my accessories. And then grabbed my black sparkly heels and picked up my clutch. And ran out of my room.
As I ran down the stairs I thought of the possibilities that could happen tonight. God I hope tonight can just be a normal night....

**** HEY GUYS! IM BEW TO THE WATTPAD WORLD SO IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TELLING ME IF YOU LIKES IT OR HATE IT BUT I JUST WANT FEEDBACK SO THANK YOU!!!! ALSO THERE ARE PICTURES OF WHAT CRYSTAL LOOKS LIKE AND WHAT HER OUTFIT LOOKS LIKE ALSO!!THANKS****