The other districts

Charles pov

We were sat in our appartment,getting ready to watch the other districts reapings. Our mentor, Logan, was sober for once and he knew all about the districts. First up was district 2.

One could control fire,the other ice. Weird couple but oh well. They were both 18. We will meet everyone tomorrow. A few people interested me.
.The 14 year old.
.The girl who can go through solid objects.
.The girl who could take away your power and use it. (In this you still have your power but it's a lot weaker than Rogues)
. The girl who can look like anyone else.
.The fast dude.

We saw district 3s reaping. It was the 14 year old and a guy who can blast out energy. This was the worst reaping. The younger kids family,I presume, was shot dead on the spot. That kid is very powerful, he sent every peace keeper to their knees. He seems trust worthy.

"Can you tell us about them?" Eric asked.
"Which ones do you want to know about bub?" He asked in his gruff voice.
"District 3,Rogue.,Kitty and Quicksilver."
"Well Rogue can take your powers and use them against you. You still have your powers but they are a lot weaker. Kitty can go through solid objects. She can go through people and make you go through things. Sneak up on her is the best attack. Quicksilver is faster than the speed of sound. He may be young but he can sneak up on people. He can cut of your oxygen. Havok can shoot our energy beams or in hoops. They will burn anything,so stay away. Banshee is the youngest one but is powerful. His sonic screams will make you go down I or your knees. He can fly using them,but he is trust worthy." Logan finshed.

"Which are the most thrustworthy?" Eric asked. Wolverine took a swig of his bottle.
"The ones I said,now get some sleep,you have training tomorrow" We went to out rooms and said goodnight. I wonder if I should make any ally's?