We need aid

Charles pov

The hovercraft had just taken Kitty's limp body away. Tears were trickling down Rogue's face. Bobby held her close, trying to sooth her. Sean and Alex didn't even make any eye contact with me. Eric noticed the awkwardness between us, so he came over.
"What happened over there?" He asked angrily.
"We just had a discussion and things went the wrong way" I answered, leaving out the bad details.
"What do you mean they went they wrong way?" He snapped. I sighed.
"I lost my temper with them" I replied. "We have food anyway" I tried to change the subject. Eric noticed, but didn't push the convosation further.

He walked over to Beast and began talking to him. "We should head back inside" I suggested. Raven groaned from the lack of exercise. She listened and went back inside. Rogue and Bobby followed and hopped inside. Hank and Eric looked at me but went inside. Alex and Sean stood there, unsure of what to do. They wanted to stay, but leave at the same time. "Are you going?" I asked. Alex went inside and Sean looked at me hurt.
"No we aren't!" He growled, pushing past me to get inside. The temperature suddenly dropped. Rain began thundering down, drenching me. I ran inside.

"How are we going to cook the food now?" Hank sighed. Our stomachs grumbled from the lack of food.
"We can skin them, but we can't cook them. The gas produced will kill us all if we cook inside. " (Sorry I forgot what the gas is called) Alex explained.
"But we did collect berries" Sean added. He then winced in pain. His stomach was bleeding badly. We looked at it worriedly.
"Sean, I think that's infected" I spoke up.
"It is" Hank corrected.

"Is that bad?" He questioned. Hank nodded.
"Without medical attention soon, you could die" Hank explained. I sucked in a breath. I don't think Sean heard what Hank had just said. He was clutching his stomach tight, sucking in long deep breaths. His breathing quickened. We need medicine, now!
"Sean! Sean, just breath calmly." Alex ordered. Sean's breathing slowed down for a few seconds, before he let out an agonising scream. He then realised what he had done, and covered his mouth with his arm. He carried on screaming into it. It was painful to watch.

"Sean, you'll be alright." I comforted. He looked down at his stomach. Red veins were creeping up and down his body.
"I know what blood poising is Charles." He stated. I knew he would die without any medication. I took in a deep breath and prayed Logan would send us something.

Omg, I feel so so so so bad for not updating. Sorry this chapter sucks also. Jeez! So vote and comment homies! ✌️