Death

Charles pov

I woke up in the night. The stars were shining brighter than ever tonight. Eric was sat up, gazing outside.
"You can take a rest now" I murmured.
"No thanks" He answered.
"That wasn't an option, you are taking a rest!" I snapped. He chuckled at me.

He layed down and sighed.
"You always did get what you want" He then fell asleep. I sat up and looked at everyone. They were peacefully sleeping. Sean wasn't. He was tossing and turning, each move brought pain.

I couldn't decided wether to wake him or not. He let out a whale and a hiss of pain.
"Sean!" I whispered nudging him. He whimpered in his dream. "Sean!" Sean shot up, shaking and sweating. "It's ok, your here" He wasn't listing to me.

"Sean?!" I asked a little louder. Banshee looked at me.
"I...I...I" He spluttered.
"Shh, it's ok. Go back to sleep" I whispered. Insted, he sat up and looked away from me. Sean stood up and walked across the cave and sat beside me. Even if I have only known him for 4 days, I feel like I need to protect him.

"I can't sleep" He blurted out to me.
"Well try! God!" I growled. He looked hurt and walked back to his spot. Guilt took over me. "Sean I'm sorry it's just..."
"No I get it, nobody wants a disgusting, worthless boy. Who messes everything up!" He had tears in his eyes. Looking away from me, Banshee layed down.

"Banshee your not..."
"Shut up and leave me alone!" He spat. I didn't notice everyone was awake and watching us.
"Banshee, I didn't mean it. I'm just under stress." I comforted.
"Yeah, because of me! You should have just left me!" He snapped.
"We would never..."
"Well you should have!"

He went as far away from me as possible. I heard soft sobs coming from him. Then silence.
"What happened?" Bobby questioned.
"I don't know. I just told him to go to sleep" I protested.
"How did you say it?" Alex asked.
"I kinda snapped at him" I replied nervously.

"That why" He murmured before drifting of. Suddenly there was footsteps. Loud, ones that left my ears ringing.
"Guys!" I warned. They sat up, weapons in hands. Pyro, Shaw and Callisto.
"I never heard his cannon!" Pyro grumbled, referring to Sean.
"Patience!" Shaw hissed.

"Shut up a minute" Callisto ordered. They did and listened. "Someone is here!" She cackled.
"Perfect" Pyro hissed. Bobby stood up and left the cave, he stood in front of them. Shaw and Callsito lurched forward. Pyro put his hands in front of them as a warning.
"Bobby?!" John asked.

"Yes?" Bobby questioned.
"Finally, I was worried you were killed in the cornucopia!" Pyro exclaimed happily.
"I wasn't. I have something to ask you"
"Yes?"
"Why did you harm one of my ally's?"

"You mean the kid?" He asked. Bobby nodded his head angrily. "He had it coming..."
"That isn't answering my questions John!" He growled. Callisto lunged towards him. Pietro ran out and hit his body against hers. They both fell to the ground. Quicksilver stood up and glared at her.

She spat out some blood and pulled out a sword. She raised it and brought it down and it hit his stomach. He began making spluttering noise. Quickly, Pietro pulled it out and stuck it into her chest. She fell to the floor. Pietro turned round, gave us a weak smile and crashed to the ground.

Two cannons broke the silence. Pyro and Shaw jumped towards Bobby. Screams sent them flying back into the woods. Banshee was at the cave entrance, glaring at them. Knowing they were out numbered, Shaw dragged Pyro back. We ran over to a dead Quicksilver. His body was already turning pale and ice cold.

Tears fell down our faces.
"This is my fault!" Bobby cried over him. Rogue pulled him closer to her. She kissed his foorhead and began murmuring words to him.
"It's ok, it's going to be ok" She comforted.
"It isn't. My best friend just tried to kill me! Somene died for me, and I can't even say thank you!" Bobby screamed.

He was shaking uncontrollably. Sean collapsed again and lent forward. He began pucking up everything inside him. After every food was gone inside him, he was coughing up blood. That's when he panicked.
"Calm down Sean!" Alex scolded sitting beside him. Banshee shoved him away and Alex rolled his eyes.

"I'm not going to catch it" But he kept his distance.

Logan's pov

I watch as Pietro took a hit for Bobby. All of us mentors were sat in a room together, watching the games. Quicksilver and Callsito unfortuatly passed away. That's when everyone was having a massive panic attack. Sean began coughing blood and sick up.

"It's infected" District 12 mentor announced without any emotion.
"What?" I asked.
"That wound, it's infected badly. Without medication, he will die in a matter of 2 days." He explained. My stomach felt right. I promised them I would do anything for them and their ally's.

"Well, let's send some medication down!" District 2 mentor hissed.
"It costs a lot..."
"DO IT!" We all shreiked together.

SORRY ITS A LOT SHORTER. I NEEDED SOMEONE TO DIE. MASSIVE THANK YOU TO epika123!!