The show

Charles pov

Every mutant from each district was stood waiting for their turn. Our district was first,so I could get this over with. My hands were sweating from being nervous. My breathing became shallow and my chest felt heavy.
"First up...PROFFESOR X!" Seasors voice called out. Two guards lead me to the stage.

The audience cheered and screamed,looking at me with berwildement. I sat my self down and looked at Seasors. He shook my hand but immediantly wiped it on his trousers.
"So Charles, what's it like?"
"Erm the food is better?" I spoke more like the question. The audience burst out into fits of giggles and snickers.
"The food is better?"
"Yep"

Some people in the audience fell of their chairs.
"I see you have made an ally, am I correct?" He asked.
"Ally's" I corrected.
"Ah yes, a person from district 2 and people from district 3. This is strange for a career,being so nice"
"I am different" I replied. I looked into everyone's mind. Then I caught Presedent Snow's.

That kid better not team up with any other district that I don't like. I can only team up with district 1 and 2! The others are weak and stupid. Shaw seams good and Darwin. Kitty and Rogue are interesting,along with Havok. Apart from them,the rest or stupid and should not live on this Earth. They shouldn't even breath the same air we breath,they could be contaminated. Oh looks like the kid read my mind. He better go with what I said.

I was shocked. Then I thought about Bella. I can't team up with any one else.
"Um hello?" He asked.
"Hm oh erm what?" I questioned. The audience laughed again. The buzzer sounded and I could finally get off.

I KNOW ITS SHORT, BUT I NEEDED TO GET THIS OVER WITH!