Period Cramp

Short chapter!

Chan p.o.v

Phone call~

Chan: What happened, baby?
Y/n:*whine* I'm dying. Come here and cuddle me.
Chan:*worried* Are you having fever?
Y/n:*annoyed* Can't you just come over?!
Chan:*realize* Ah, it's the time of the month. I will visit.
Y/n:*mumble* You are the best!

I bid my co-workers goodbye before leaving the building. Y/n need to have some sweets to reduce the pain that the cramps produced. Should I get her pads as well?

Text~

Chan: Should I bought you some pads?
Y/n: No thanks. I have enough.
Chan: I'll come over after some minutes.
Y/n: I need your cuddles now :'(
Chan: You'll have it soon, baby (^^)
Y/n: (TT)

Cute, I thought. I get inside my car and drive to a market first. I grab some chocolates with variant flavour, some drinks, and some hot pack. After paying all of it, I go back to my car and drive to y/n house. It takes approximately 10 minutes to get there. Arriving there, I text y/n to let her know that I've arrived.

Text~

Chan: I have arrived.
Y/n: Come in then. Why are you telling me this?
Chan: I left my key inside your house.
Y/n: Wait for a sec.

Y/n soon appear wearing a pajama. I walk to her and engulfed her to a hug. Closing the door behind with my foot. I rub her back with my thumbs and pull her by her waist close to me.

Chan:*whisper* Has the pain lessen?
Y/n:*shake her head* No. *look at Chan with pleading eyes* Do you have anything for me?
Chan:*pretending to think* Do I?
Y/n:*whine* Come on.
Chan:*chuckle**show y/n the things* Here it is, princess.
Y/n:*chuckle**kiss Chan's cheek* You are the best!

She takes the things and run to her room. It seems like her pain has gone for a while. She can run and jump freely just now. I chuckled to myself before going to her kitchen to make us some hot chocolate. Bringing a tray full of foods and drink for both us, I get inside her room and set the tray beside her.

Y/n:*kiss Chan's cheek* Thank you!
Chan:*smile**ruffle y/n's hair* Your welcome ,baby. Eat some while I set up a blanket fort for us.
Y/n:*smile**nod* Okay.

Author p.o.v

The coupe spend their day cuddling each other under the blanket fort that Chan's have made. Watching drama and sharing some kisses here and there. The movie end with y/n falling asleep in Chan's warm embrace.