Sleep?

Author p.o.v

The boy who is in his little space of age five is looking around trying to find something to play with bored of trying to get sleep. He is still very energetic and doesn't show a slight possibility to fall asleep. He is so excited for wearing his specially custom gyu onesie and having gyu beside him with some other plushie scattered around the floor. He wrap himself with his own favourite black with rocket motive blanket before hoping down from the bed, still having gyu in his hand, walking carefully to make sure that he does make any sound while trying to play with his toy that's scatter on the floor.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the bed, there sleep a very peaceful boy who have been worn out from the tiring day. Usually he will realize that the little boy beside him has waken up and is now playing on the floor that's thankfully laid by a fluffy carpet. He is too tired to notice that the once laying boy is trying to sneak attention despite the late night hour. He want his daddy attention but yet doesn't wsnt to disturb his daddy rest cause he know well that his daddy have a pretty rough day today. He hesitantly walk to his daddy side and slowly grab his index finger with his hands.

Changbin:*whisper* Daddy?

Whisper and whisper cane out of his little mouth wanting to wake his daddy up and play with him despite knowing that his daddy need his rest. He once again carefully pat his daddy shoulder. No response. He shake his shoulder slowly. No response. He shake it a little harder this time and he got a groan as a response.

Felix:*groan* Binnie, let daddy sleep.

He looks up with a little more hope in his eyes of waking his daddy up. He climb the bed, still having gyu and his favourite blanket on his hands, and want to shake his daddy wake again. However, the clock strike two and make a ringing voice which scared the little boy making him jump to his once sleeping daddy's arm and accidentally wake him up.

Felix:*surprised* Binnie?

Felix slowly sit up trying to process what just happened. Tiredness is there display inside his eyes but instead of going back to sleep, he scoop the frightened boy to his arms and held him close whispering nothing but sweet calming words to his ears.

Felix:*whisper* There, there. You are safe with daddy. Daddy is here with Binnie.

The little boy who was now inside his daddy strong firm arm look to his daddy's face and mutter a small sorry for waking him up giving him a tight hug and a kiss on each cheek.

Changbin: Binnie so-sorry daddy.
Felix: Sorry for what, star?
Changbin: Binnie so-sorry for wa-waking daddy up.
Felix: It's okay, why aren't you asleep get star?
Changbin:*tilt his head* Ca-cause Binnie cannot sl-sleep?
Felix: You can't sleep? Why?
Changbin: Binnie is not ti-tired. *ramble* Binnie wanna p-play with daddy but daddy is tired and Binnie will be a b-bad boy if Binnie woke daddy b-but Binnie woke da-daddy up!
Felix: Okay, okay. Daddy understand now. Now, what did Binnie wanna do?
Changbin:*hopeful eyes* C-can Binnie wa-watch movie?
Felix:*shake head* Sorry star, it already past your movie time. Should daddy read you a story instead?
Changbin:*excited* Story! What story daddy?
Felix: Let daddy think. Would you like to hear how daddy end up being one of Minho hyung friends?
Changbin:*nod*excited* Yes! Yes!

Felix have actually told him that story for more that thrice. But, even though he is bored of the story, his baby likes it and will always ask questions every time he tell him that. He make sure his baby is already in a comfortable position with his plushie around him and his favourite black rocket motif blanket surround him before taking his own comfortable position beside his baby and start telling the story that he have told for more that thrice.

Changbin:*excited* Daddy, daddy! Tell! Tell!
Felix:*chuckle* Okay *yawn* star.
Changbin: Daddy ti-tired?
Felix: I am but daddy will sleep after the story end, okay?
Changbin: Okay daddy.
Felix: Everything start when daddy is still a highschool student. Minho hyung was one of the student committee and was known for his strictness. That time daddy forgot to wear his daily uniform and was caught by one of Minho hyung friends.
Changbin:*surprised* Daddy na-naked?!
Felix:*chuckle* No star. Daddy use the uniform. Daddy is supposed to use the blue uniform but daddy wear the red one instead.
Changbin:*excited* Again, again, daddy!
Felix: Okay star. Minho's hyung friends bring daddy to meet Minho hyung. Daddy feel terrified at that time, Minho hyung have a very scary glare and a very scary expression.
Changbin: Like h-how daddy is when Bi-binnie is a bad boy?
Felix: It's scarier than that. Binnie will be really scared if Binnie meet an angry Minho hyung.
Changbin:*worried* B-but Su-sungie leave with Mi-minho hyung?!
Felix: Maybe Jisung is a good boy for Minho hyung that Minho hyung didn't get angry at Jisung. So, will star be a good boy?
Changbin:*nod* Yes daddy! Continue! Continue daddy!
Felix:*nod* Minho hyung told daddy to write daddy's name on a paper and promised not to wear teh wrong uniform again. After a month or two, daddy met Minho hyung again but this time, it was because Minho hyung need daddy to be one of his dance group members.
Changbin: So, did da-daddy join?
Felix:*nod* Yes star. Daddy joined him and  daddy met Hyunjin there.
Changbin: Hyunjin hyung?
Felix: Yes star. Hyunjin is Jeongin's daddy remember?
Changbin:*nod* Innie's daddy!
Felix:*hum an okay* Daddy joined them and practice together every day. Minho hyung is very nice to daddy. He bought daddy drink, bring daddy out for food, teach daddy 'till daddy nail the move, Minho hyung is so nice.
Changbin: Now Minho hyung n-no nice?
Felix: Of course no star. Minho hyung is nice but he will get angry if he found out Binnie being a bad boy.
Changbin:*protest* Binnie good boy.
Felix: Of course you are. After that, Minho hyung and daddy with Hyunjin become best friends. The end. Do you feel sleepy now?
Changbin:*shake head* No daddy. Binnie don't feel sleepy.
Felix: What should daddy do to make star feel sleepy then?
Changbin: Binnie do-don't know da-daddy.

Felix looks around the room trying to think of something that will make his baby fall asleep. He loves Changbin but he also needs his sleep. His eyes spotted two empty cups on the side and got an idea.

Felix: What about a hot coco before bed?
Changbin:*excited* Hot coco! Binnie want it! Binnie want hot coco!
Felix:*chuckle* Okay star, would you like to follow daddy or do you wanna stay here?
Changbin:*excited* Want follow daddy!
Felix: Let's go then star.

They both walk out hand in hand, Felix other hands hold the two empty cups wanting to wash it before making two new hot chocolate for the both of them. Arriving at the kitchen, Felix carried his baby to sit on his own chair while he start making the hot chocolate. Changbin dangle his leg back and forth getting excited when the smell of the delicious hot cup touch his nose making him take some deep breath wanting to smell more of the delicious smell.

Changbin: Daddy?
Felix: Yes?
Changbin: Why daddy call Binnie star?
Felix: Binnie really don't know why?
Changbin:*shake head* No daddy. Why?
Felix: It's because Binnie shine bright like a star. Big Binnie likes dark but big and small Binnie always shine like a star.
Changbin: Daddy, big Binnie want to ask daddy something.
Felix:*raise an eyebrow* Big Binnie? What did big Binnie wanna ask daddy?
Changbin: Big Binnie say b-but star only sh-shine at night?
Felix:*smile**ruffle Changbin's hair* Star shines at night but doesn't mean it disappear in the morning. It still there. Shining bright with its own light. Sometimes, we need a very dark space to make we know that we have our own light. Just like how big Binnie is. Big Binnie thinks that he is not good enough but actually he is. He just need to see the light that he own.
Changbin:*giggle* Big Binnie say love you to daddy!
Felix:*raise an eyebrow* Only big Binnie? What about you star?
Changbin:*blush* Binnie lo-loves daddy too! A lot!
Felix:*smile* Daddy loves star too. Oh, the hot chocolate are ready, should we drink it in our room?
Changbin:*excited* Yes! With gyu and blankie!
Felix:*laugh* Okay star. You are so cute!
Changbin:*excited* Daddy is so handsome!