The plant

"Come on James" called Andrew. "Coming" James said as he puffed up the hill. "Why did I sign up for this school walk?" James asked Andrew. "Because we wanted to get out of maths." "Oh yeah."
They reached a ridge that fell into a forest of pine trees. "Wow" James exclaimed. "This is a cool view." "Yeah it is." Replied Andrew. They both got to the top of the ridge and continued down it.
James and Andrew had been put into pairs and had to walk the track until it ended. They were halfway now and the trees started to get thicker. "Look at these plants" Andrew said while picking up a strange looking leaf. "I've never seen these before." "Nether" James said. They kept walking down the track until long vines started to appear on the track. "Is this natural?" James asked nervously and stopped walking. "I'm not sure" replied Andrew who was also looking nervous now. They started walking again and the vines were thicker now. Trees blocked most of the light so it was getting pretty dark now. "Is this the right track?" James asked Andrew. "I'm not sure" replied Andrew. They both looked back and saw that their was another track leading the other way. "There it is" they both said at the same time. They started walking but they both fell over. "The hell?" Andrew said. They looked at their ankles and saw That vines had wrapped around them and now the vines were dragging Andrew and James into the bushes! "HELP" they both screamed. More vines collected around their legs and started tugging Harder. The vines picked up speed and Andrews knees were now skinned from the rough round. "Arrrgh" Andrew cried while holding back tears. They vines pulled at James harder than Andrew and his head smacked on the ground. James was knocked out cold. The vines pulled them into a clearing and in the centre was a large plant. It was about 8 meters tall and was a dark green colour. The top of the plant was a dark purple colour and looked like a bulb. The bulb unraveled and revealed a large jaw lined with razor sharp teeth. The vines pulled them towards the jaw. "HELP" Andrew screamed. James vines dragged him into the air and the bulb opened it's jaw. James disappeared down it and with a bone shattering crunch, blood went everywhere. "JAMES" Andrew screamed, crying now. The vines pulled Andrew into the air now. Andrew tried to unravel the vines, but they were too thick. The bulb opens it's jaw as Andrew came rushing to it. The vines let go and Andrew thighs he'd been released. But the momentum carried him into its jaw. Andrew screamed and dodged a set teeth. Andrew fell down its throat and came to rest in its bell. The liquid was acid and started to dissolve Andrews body. He looked up and screamed. His whole class was in here with their bones lining the stomach. Andrew dissolved into plant food.