Ghosts

Ghosts. Are they real? I say that they are. From the end of their death to where they are now, the float around the world, trying to remember who they are and how they died.

You can usually tell how they died by looking at them. But because their ghosts, their sort of, you know, transparent.

But every day at exactly 12 PM and 12 AM for one whole hour, twice a day, they allow themselves to be seen. Once this happens and you really keep an eye out for them, you can actually see the horrors of death and the past world.

This is how some people go insane and mad. And it also leads to why some cereal killers start killing innocent people, they want to create their own ghosts. Their own works of art.

And now this leads to you. If you live on a farm, remember all the animals you've killed and put down with your shot guns and .22's. If you live in the city or in a town, remember all the mice and rats you've killed with traps, remember all the flys and spiders you've killed with fly swats and rulers. It may have been funny to you but right now, think of how they felt. If your a cereal killer (I doubt it) think of all the people you've killed.

Now I'm warning you. Wether your close to midnight or lunch time, it's all the same, the ghosts will awaken for those whole hours.

Now. Look at the base of your bed if your sitting on it. If your sitting on a couch, look behind the TV. If your outside, look all around you. If your in your bed at night time, with all the lights out. Look into the darkness. Have you seen them yet?
Trust me they are there. Staring..........