Window

"Your room is on this floor. Go straight ahead and turn left. Its labeled '7A' on the door. Please enjoy your stay." The hotel receptionist said with a smile, sliding the door key across the desk. "Thank you, have a nice day"
A girl picked up the key and smiled. "You too." She used her left hand to drag her suitcase behind herself. She walked down the corridor, turned left and arrived at the door labelled '7A'. She slipped the key in the lock and opened it. Inside was a small, cosy and nice hotel room, designed perfectly for 1. She closed the door behind her and flung the suitcase on the floor. She walked over to the far wall and stared at the strange but amazing painting on the wall. The painting was a portrait of a man's shadowy figure in a dark landscape. The figure had bright yellow eyes. The girl shivered. "This painting is soo cool" she cried with excitement! She looked to the left of that painting and saw that somehow the only window in the room had the same dark landscape. "Strange" she said to herself. She shrugged her shoulders, closed the curtains and walked over to her bed. She Pulled her clothes off and hopped in. She flicked the bedside light switch off and plunged the room in darkness. She closed her eyes and fell slowly to sleep.

The girl woke up feeling strange and somehow 'watched'. She climbed out of bed and looked at the painting on the far wall. Suddenly she was hit with a wave of nausea. The shadowy figure of a man was gone. She was looking at a window......