Watching

Hello, reader.

Little do you know that I've been watching you. Don't get up now, just finish what your reading or bad things will happen.

Yes I know where you live,
Yes I know that your sitting down right now, on wattpad reading this book from 5naf & horror short stories.

Yes I know everything about you. You got wattpad to write and read books. Now I use wattpad to watch people. I find everything about them, ask them questions, squeeze the truth out of them and eventually kill them!

I hope your frightened to hear this from me, your best follower, the one who supported you and your books, the one who you thought was your friend.

Now your reading this, wandering why on earth your still reading what I've written, but that's the trick, it's a book. It's too hard to stop reading when your about to find out the truth.

But also while your reading this, you have given me valuable time to search you , the reader, up on every database in the world. Now I know your exact location, your every move your every ste......!!

Did you hear that??

That noise that you wandered for a second if you recognised it, but now your not sure?

That was me! I'm now in your house, with a butchers knife in my hand.

Turn around, I dare you!!!