day 11

I lay on my bed as the rain hit the windows and the top of the caravan. My phone lay in my chest and I ignore it's frequent vibrating. 'Lookalike' by Conan Gray plays softly through the speakers as I finally lift my phone up and start reading the flood of texts from Noah.

Noah💙
1:17PM
Can you meet at the swimming park at 2??

1:25
Mei??

1:28
Baby??

1:32
I wanna go swimming with you cause it's raining. It'll be fun. Lucas is coming though.

1:40
Is everything okay?

1:42
I miss you

I smile to myself, quickly texting him back that I'll see him soon and I miss him too. I roll myself out of the bed and to the shelves, pulling down my swimming costume and shoving it into my small bag. I leave a post-it note on the table saying I've gone to see Noah and I'll be home for dinner. I pull my umbrella out the holder and start walking to his caravan, a short walk away. The red umbrella stops my hair from getting wet and my clothes are able to stay dry and that's a lot more comfortable.

I don't move my dark eyes up from the pavement as the rain hits my shoes. A short while after, I reach his caravan and knock on the glass door. I watch his silhouette come to the door and he immediately open his arms to me. I smile to myself, dropping my now closed umbrella onto the floor and wrapping my arms around him. He softly kisses my cheek.

"I missed you," he mumbles and pulls me inside his caravan.

"You saw me yesterday," I laugh and kiss his smiling lips.

"I love seeing you. Anyway, follow me." He says, an excited tone coming through. His hand glides to mine as he pulls me to his small bedroom. I look inside a small boy is lying on the bed, he's flicking through a colourful animal themed book. I smile and Noah leans over to me, his voice now a whisper.
"Meet Lucas."

"Lucas!" Noah says, walking past me and to the small boy. Lucas looks up, his blue eyes moving to mine. I smile at him as Noah gestures me in. Neither set of eyes leave me as I sit on the bed.

"Hi Lucas, I'm Mei." I smile, my voice shaking even though he's a literal child.

Lucas excitedly sits up.
"Hi Mei!" He giggles. "I'm 7!"

"No you're not buddy," Noah laughs, patting Lucas's head.

"Yes I am, Noah!" He shouts as he stands up on the bed.

"You're 7, almost 6." Noah stands up, lifting Lucas up to and putting him down on the other single bed in the room.

"5!" He shouts as he kicks his legs on the bed.

"Do you want to go swimming with me and Mei, buddy?" Noah smiles. Lucas immediately stops kicking his legs and sits up, like a meerkat.

"Yes please! Is that okay?" Lucas's blue eyes are wide as he smiles.

"Of course." I say, looking over to a smiling Noah.

Lucas jumps over to the wardrobe and pulls out a bright green bag, I assume a swimming bag like we had in British primary schools. Noah edges towards me, his arm around me now.

"You're doing great," he mumbles as we watch Lucas race around the small room.

"He's adorable, Noah."

"I can only hope my children are less active though. He's always awake." Noah laughs. I feel a slight twinge in my heart, knowing it won't be me.

"Yeah, I hope so too," I mutter.

Noah's arms pull me closer to him as Lucas throws the bag at us. "I'm ready!" Noah sighs heavily, standing up.

Noah throws the bag over his shoulder and the three of us squeeze through the caravan hallway. Noah locks the caravan door as we walk under my umbrella, Noah obviously holding it.
We talk together in the rain. Lucas's smile doesn't leave his face and Noah's hand doesn't leave my hand.

"Mei?" Lucas's tiny voice says. I look down and he's reaching his hand out to me.

"He wants to hold your hand." Noah sighs, his eyes rolling.

"You're holding her hand!" Lucas screeches.

"I'm her boyfriend!" Noah says back.

"So am I!" He returns.

"Oh really?" Noah laughs.

"He wants to be like you, it's cute." I smile, looking over at Noah.

Lucas sticks his tongue out at Noah and his tiny hand grips onto mine as we continue walking together.

Not long after, we arrive at the small swimming pool looking like a family. Noah walks over to the desk and signs us in. I walk with Lucas to the changing room and after much of an argument he agrees to go in with his brother and not me. Alone I walk into a small changing room. The light flickers above me and the floor is cold and wet against my bare feet. In a hurry to get out of the drab and gross changing room I change into my black swimming costume, put my goggles on my wrist and shove my clothes into to my bag.

I'm sat down on my phone, leaning against the wall, when I hear a knock on the door.

"Let me in, Lucas is in the one next door and I don't want to be in there with him. Are you decent?" I hear Noah whisper. I let out a soft giggle and open the door. He quickly pushes himself in locks the door behind him. He smiles and kisses me softly, one of his hands against the side of my neck. He pushes me against the wall and his other arm snakes around my waist. Instinctively, I kiss him back and wrap my arms around him. It feels like time stops until he pulls away, glancing me up and down and then swiftly leaving the changing room.

I stand there confused for a few seconds before I leave after him, holding my bag. I see him and Lucas arguing next to a locker and I walk over to them, this time able to look at them. Noah is wearing blue swimming trunks and his brother is wearing green ones with matching goggles.

"Why are you arguing?" I ask.

"Lucas can't reach the locker and he's complaining." I glance down and see Lucas jumping up and down, he is smaller than average.

I take his bag off him and place it carefully into the locker, then Noah's then mine. Noah smiles at me, the locker key around his wrist now. Lucas holds my hand again as he carefully walks down the tiles.

We stop on the edge of the pool and I slide my goggles on. Noah glances over at me, then away and then he stares at me.

"What." He says, little expression on his face.

"I'm here to have fun, not to be attractive for you." I shrug and wade my way into the cool water. "I match with your brother." I shout back at him as he follows after me into the water, a smile planted on our faces.

•°•°•

A/N- sorry it's been a while since I've uploaded, I'm having some personal problems at the moment