{Secret?}

•~~~•3:04 am. Monday Morning. •~~~•

The blonde headed male woke up way to early again. Sometimes he has nightmares about different things.

Sometimes their about Kiri others about the kidnapping. Tears streaming down his face. He tries to calm himself down. Trying to not have a panic attack at almost 3 in the morning.

He doesn't usually do this but when he does he can't go back to sleep.

Since he knew he wasn't getting anymore sleep. He got up deciding water and maybe cooking would calm him down.

Slowly walking down the stairs trying to not make a sound he hear's a noise from the kitchen. He walks in trying to figure out who it is.

'Hey wait isn't that Deku?'

Now feeling snarky he walks up behind them. "Boo!"

They both jump looking suprised and a little scared. "K-Kacchan what are you doing here?" The broccoli boy says messing with his fingers and avoiding eye contact.

"I see you and Icy-Hot are a little closer than expected." He says waggling his eyebrows.

Deku blushes a bright shade of maroon. Todoroki doesn't seem he cares that much, looking at me with a deadpan face.

"Please leave Midoriya alone. I'm sure you've caused enough trauma for him."

Deku looks shocked. "Todoroki-kun don't say that! I'm perfectly fine!"

He tries pushing Todoroki up the stairs, but it doesn't seem to work that well as Icy-hot has more to say.

"I think you should apologize god knows how much of a nuisance you've been."

I step back, a little taken aback by what he said. "Shut up Icy-hot you have no idea what he and Ive been through." I growl getting closer to him with my arms crossed.

He barks back in an annoyed tone. "No Midoriya has told me all about you. What you are and what you've done. I personally think you should just leave UA you haven't done anything except get yourself caught by the villains and making people hate themselves."

I can feel tears forming in my eyes. I try to blink them back wiping my eyes slightly, trying to not make it noticeable.

Izuku is taken aback by what Todoroki says. "Todoroki-kun calm down! Leave Kacchan alone! Please!" He tríes once more to push him away from the situation but deems to fail once more.