{Field Trip} •Day 4•

•~~~•2:17 pm. Friday. Kirishima's POV•~~~•

"Hey BakuBabe do you want anything from the store?"

He looks at me with a disgusted look on his face, "Never EVER call me that again. And yes."

He walks over wrapping his arms around me, laying his head on my shoulders. I chuckle, "You know you love it." He giggles.

Literally the cutest thing ever. He never does it. But when he does it's the best thing ever.

"Can I come with you? I don't wanna socialize with people if you leave or be alone." I nod kissing his cheek. "Your such an introvert." He shrugs grabbing his phone and heading towards the Hotel door.

"Now lets go your slow."

~~~~~~~~~~•

As we walk into the Lobby of the Hotel we hear our names being called from a certain blonde headed male with a black streak in his hair.

"Kiri! Bakubro!" Kaminari yells walking up to us. He jumps up and down slightly clearly excited about something.

"Look how frickin cute this video is!" He puts his phone in front of me and bakugou.

The video is of a baby shinsou and his parents

The video is of a baby shinsou and his parents. His dad in the backround getting ready for the morning by brushing his teeth. While his mom is holding him taking the video. Shinsou is in a cat onesie trying to grab the camera and babbling baby nonsense.

There is laughs and little baby giggles. His mom seems to be trying to get him to talk but he doesn't seem that interested.

"Woah dude! How did you find this." I say pointing at the screen and laughing. He chuckles, "I found it on Shinsou's phone and I sent it to mine!"

"Your so head over heels for him Pikachu." Kat says rolling his eyes, sticking his hands in his pockets.

"Whatever dude. Your just weird. We all know you make goo goo eyes at Kirishima when he isn't looking." Kat blushes at the comment, "I-I do not. Shut u-up B-Brain Dead."

Kaminari clutched the headphones hanging around his neck. He smiles lightly, looking down.

 He smiles lightly, looking down