Spider Love Dance (Muffet Date)

It's been a while since you met with Muffet. You have heard talk of her new bakery around the town but you have never actually been so you decided to head over and saw a long line of people "Darn...Looks like I'll have to wait" Suddenly you got webbed on your chest and got pulled towards the bakery with the line of people moving out the way "...Um...Sorry?" You entered and saw Muffet, she let you go and jumped up to give you a kiss on the cheek "Hello dearie! I've missed you very much! Awfully considerate of you to stop by my new bakery" You blushed and gave her a smile "N-no problem. So um what you got here?" You had 25 G with you so you could spend it on a drink and something to eat but everything was really expensive "Don't worry dearie it's on sale for someone like you who saved all of us monsters" You sighed "How about some spider cider and a spider doughnut?... Not made of real spiders-" "Not made of real spiders..." You sighed again and took a seat at the table with Muffet sliding in next to you "My spiders can make it for us to share! I need to catch up with my favourite customer!"

"So how have you been? Gotten a job yet?" You shook your head "No job, but I was looking into becoming a politician for monsters." Muffet laughed "What's so funny" "You are funny dearie. A politician job doesn't suit you. You should come to work with me at the bakery!" You thought a bit "I mean sure. I'll put some thought into it but I'm not entirely sure yet." Muffet giggled excitedly as the food arrived. Muffet picked up the doughnut and held it up to your mouth. You put it in your mouth as she put the other end in and you blushed. You and she took a bite at the same time "Are you flirting?" "What? Ahuhuhu, Come now dearie. I would never flirt" You smiled and chuckled a small bit as you drank the cider. Muffet put her straw in and drank it with you. You looked at her and she looked back with a small wink, you blushed more and she laughed "You're adorable dearie" "You're just plain cute. Like...Cute. Just so...Like...How you be cute?" Muffet blushed "Dearie you flirt" She nudged you "Hey would you like to go out sometime? Maybe to a beach or somewhere?" Muffet's eyes lit up "Oh! Ahuhuh. I heard of a new theme park in town! Would you maybe like to head down there sometime?" You nodded "Yeah. Y-yeah yeah! I'd love to!" She thought "How about tomorrow at 7 pm?" "Yeah! See you then?" Muffet gave you a kiss on the cheek before you left and a nod. 

You woke up the next day and decided to watch some TV with Frisk and Papyrus "Hey Papyrus have you been watching any cooking channels?" Papyrus shook her head "Nope! My cooking is already great like me!" "But what if you could go beyond great? If you learn to cook better you will be the greater papyrus" Papyrus gasped and stood up "You're right human! I shall become greater!" Papyrus walked to the kitchen "Hey have you seen Chara?" Frisk asked as she looked around "No. Why where was she last?" "She said she was going out to the Anime con. She hasn't been back since." Chara entered through the door "Hey sorry to worry you. I was really tired after the big party so I slept at a hotel before coming back" You smiled "That's fine. You should go tell Toriel then she must've been worried" Chara nodded and headed off to see Toriel. You checked the time and got up "Where are you going?" "I've got up...To meet up with...Someone. Cya later!" You ran up the stairs and changed into some casual clothes "Finally. I can wear something casual to a date. Unless I get there and she's wearing a bikini" You blushed "No! Get that thought out your head. You dumbass."

You headed down to the funfair by the docks. She wasn't there yet. She jumped up and hugged you from behind "Dearie!" She giggles. You turned to face her "Muffet, You look great!" She was wearing shorts with a purple shirt saying "Finally something for spiders" "I'm surprised you found a shirt that could fit all those arms" She nodded "It wasn't easy but anything for you dearie. Let's go!" You and she walked into the funfair "First let's get on some rides and eat after. I did the massive mistake of eating then going on a ride" "Ahuhuhu. You're so strange, dearie"