Preview to New Version!!!

Guys you're gonna have to tell me how you like this! If I get six votes, I'll publish the new book and keep this one up, plus finish this one!

Beep. Beep. Beeppppp.

Groaning, I rolled on my side and slammed my hand around my nightstand trying to shut off the new alarm clock Nathan had bought a few days ago.

Rolling onto my back I turned my head and slowly opened my eyes, a wide grin on my face which soon fell once I saw an empty pillow.

Confused I say up and looked around.

"Nathannnnn. The dam-" I began but he cut me off from somewhere else in the flat.

"Darn. You were about to say darn, right Katherine?" He called in a teasing yet serious tone.

Rolling my eyes I continued the whine about the alarm clock, it was so early, and I didn't have to be up for hours. Just as I was about to yell at him to shut the alarm off, I heard scuffling outside the bedroom door.

"Good morning, princess." Nathan sang pushing the door open with his foot as he carried in a tray of heavenly smelling food.

"Mmhhhh you made me breakfast?" I smiled and stretched, extending my arms towards the ceiling and let my arms crack.

"No Kate, I made you coffee." He said and I scrunched my nose. Oddly enough I hated coffee. Couldn't stand the smell at all.

He let out a laugh and bowed in front of me, a proud smile on his face as I ran my eyes hungrily over the french toast and bacon.

He quickly balanced the tray in one hand as he used the other to shut down the clock.

"Remind me to throw that away." He muttered and turned to look at me, his eyes wide with excitement and his lips turned up into a boyish grin.

I happily took the tray from him and leaned forward giving him a loving kiss, but pulled away just as he began to nibble my bottom lip.

"Hey, I think I deserve a kiss since I made you breakfast." He pouted but I just laughed.

"And you got one." I said and grabbed my fork and knife, ready to dig in.

"Look at you, always the smart one." He teased and sat next to me, stealing a piece of bacon.

"Hey!" I exclaimed and reached for the bacon but he popped it in his mouth and gave me a wicked grin.

"So excited for tonight?" I asked and watched happily as his eyes seemed to light up even more before he gave me the most beautiful smile I had fallen in love with all those years ago.

"Why of course, Mrs. Winchester." He smiled and reached for another piece of bacon.

I quickly slapped his hand away and started eating before he could steal anymore.

"Umm, I don't think your mom's here Nate. Until tonight I will remain Ms. Wallace."

Feeling proud with myself I closed my eyes and stuffed a piece of french toast in my mouth before letting out a scream.

"Nathan!" I exclaimed as he ran off giggling like a school girl.

Pushing my tray to the side, I jumped out of bed and chased Nathan around our apartment.

He had the nerve to take some of the powdered sugar from my plate and smear it on my cheek.

"Why am I marrying you again?" I called out looking around for Nathan.

He suddenly came up behind me and, wrapping his arms around me, whispered, "Because I'm so hot and sexy and charming and intelligent and-"

"Childish? Oh and ever so modest." I said rolling my eyes and turned my head to face him.