Nightvision Chapter 6

Hey, guys sorry I haven't updated in a while I haven't had much inspiration but I'm going to try and grow back into the swing of things so hope you guys enjoy!!!!!

Damian's P.O.V.

What the fuck am I gonna do? I thought as I slumped back to my room. Get some sleep? what the hell was that about? that doesn't even make sense. "UGHHH" I grumbled flopping down on my bed in disgust. There was no way I could date let alone have a crush on my brother's daughter. After a while, I decided to compile a list. Reasons why this could never work. Reason number 1. She's my brother's daughter. Reason number 2. We are completely different mentally and physically. Reason number 3. I love her...."fuck this I'm Damian Wayne for god's sake this is ridiculous no one tells me who I can or cannot love." I shouted not thinking about what I was saying or that fact it was about 3 in the morning. "I can do whatever I want I don't take orders from anyone" I yelled confidence bubbling inside me when my thought were suddenly interrupted by a loud knock on the wall. "DAMIAN SHUT THE FUCK UP SOME OF US AREN'T RAGING LUNATICS AND WANT TO SLEEP" roared Jason from the room next door. That was all I needed to hear. And on that note, I dived into bed and within minutes of searching found sleep found me and I drifted off in a matter of minutes.

My eyes snapped open I groaned I felt like I had just shut my eyes. I switched off my alarm and swung my legs out of bed. I looked at the clock it read 5:00 am on the dot; I always got up at this time to train I used to do it with the league of assassins and the habit just stuck. I padded over to the bathroom to brush my teeth then back to my room to change. After that, I made my way down to the Batcave with my katana ready to start but as I got closer to the cave I heard something. It sounded like a struggle I started running sword in a hand ready to help. I burst into the Batcave to a surprising sight. I saw Mari in the sparring pit smashing targets to pieces with her star bolts her eyes afire. She hadn't perfected the aim with her star bolts yet but was rapidly improving. I usually saw her training with her father in the afternoon but never this early. I stood there for a minute watching not sure whether to interrupt or not. After a few minutes, she spotted me and blinked in surprise. "Hi," she said still hovering mid-air giving me a confused look. I nodded in response and walked into the sparring pit staring back up at her squinting at the brightness of her eyes. She drifted back down to the floor slowly and stepped out of the pit. "Thanks" I mumbled unsheathing my sword not looking at her. "No problem see you later Damian" She replied and before I could say anything flew off out of the Batcave. I groaned how was I going to fix this? I took a deep breath and began to practice. I was always interested in sword fighting I enjoyed the skill in it and the elegance like dancing but 100 times better. I worked on my advances for a while before beginning my deflects and lunges. I always lost all sense of time when I was fighting nothing else mattered it was just me and my sword. I began working on some more sophisticated moves, ones my grandfather had taught me. Designed to kill and nothing more. Of course, I wasn't supposed to kill my father's code forbid it but I didn't care. If it was necessary I would kill without hesitation and I knew deep down my father would too.

Hi, guys sorry this chapter is pretty short there will definitely be a new one out soon hoped you liked it I just thought adding a bit more of Damian's perspective would be good.