Nightvision Chapter 8

okkkkk let's write some FANFIC....

Damian's P.O.V. (time lapse to school)

"OK class that's all for today make sure to read chapter 6 and answer the questions" shouted Mrs Smith over the ridiculous chat of my idiotic class mates. I grabbed my bag and silently stalked out of class grumbling to myself about how easy trigonometry was.. (yeah um no Damian). I checked my schedule, and realised I had music with Mari next. DRAT. It wasn't Mari I minded so much it was more the waste of time that music was to my existence. I mean how was pressing a few keys or plucking a string gonna get me through my life I couldn't exactly fight my enemies with a treble clef could I? I thought just as I entered the classroom and took my seat. "AH hello Damian excited to see your composition today" greeted the music teacher. Damn it I thought I was usually on top of all my work but with the whole Mari thing I had been a bit preoccupied. "TTT" I muttered turning away from him. What in the name of of god was I gonna do? I had no composition NOTHING I WAS TOAST. I was so busy pondering my inevitable failure that I didn't notice Mari sit down next me. "Hi Damian" she greeted cheerfully pulling out her textbook. She was amazing at music and loved it I don't know why but she enjoyed it and I was in no position to judge her for it. "hello" I replied staring at the board. "You OK?"she asked studying my face. "fine" I reply stonily annoyed she could see through me. "Damian I'm not stupid what is it?" she pesters refusing to give up on my so-called emotions. Gross. "Mari i'm fine I simply forgot to write my composition for this idiotic excuse of a class satisfied?" She looks at me for a second and something flickers in her green eyes but it's gone before I can figure out what it is. "Fine" she replies "break a leg" she adds with a smirk before studying the song lyrics in front of her. 

"OK class we are going to go straight into sharing today who would like to go first?" Mari is the only one who raises her hand. I see a blonde girl roll her eyes and throw her the bat glare hoping that it'll get the message across. "Mari up you get what will you be doing for us today?" sir asks clearly enthusiastic. "singing" Mari replies taking her spot in front of the microphone. "OK Mari when your ready" he says. Mari nods and the backing track plays and I brace myself.

Some days it's hard to see if I was a fool or you a thiefMade it through the maze to find my one in a million
And now you're just a page torn from the story I'm living

And all I gave you is gone
Tumbled like it was stone
Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake
Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up

The scar I can't reverse
When the more it heals the worse it hurts
Gave you every piece of me, no wonder it's missing
Don't know how to be so close to someone so distant

And all I gave you is gone
Tumbled like it was stone
Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake
Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up

It all fell down, it all fell down
It all fell, it all fell down, it all fell down
It all fell, it all fell down, it all fell down (Aye)
It all fell down, it all fell down, it all fell down

And all I gave you is gone
Tumbled like it was stone
Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake
Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up

It all fell, it all fell down, it all fell down (Aye)
It all fell down, it all fell down, it all fell down
(And all I gave you is gone)
It all fell, it all fell down, it all fell down

thought we'd built a dynasty forever couldn't break up

The final note played and the class erupted into applause, including Mr Reynolds. "WOW Mari that was incredible I hope your trying out for the show case on Monday I'm giving you an A!" Mari blushed profusely and nodded her thanks before returning to her seat grinning from ear to ear. And all I could do was sit there wondering whether Kori could sing because I knew 2 things; 1. Crap I love her so much and 2. Grayson sung like a dying vulture choking on a dry cat poop....

OK well there's that sorry if it seems rushed I really need to go to bed and I really wanted to do a song fic and I thought this song fitted Mari pretty well and It's a good song. Usually I listen to hard rock but yeah hope you enjoyed it thanks so much for reading byeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!