Nightvision Chapter 7

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a long time I'm just a complete flake. Ok, cool beans on with the story...

Mari's P.O.V.  (Timelapse to Monday morning)

UGHHH why does my alarm do me like this? I thought rolling over very nearly falling out of bed. At least I had a test to look forward to... I wish I didn't have to go to school I could just train all-day or whatever Batman does in the day other than avoiding social events. Well, I should probs get up now and with that, I managed to roll my ass out of bed and fly to the bathroom. When I got back I quickly pull on my uniform and look in the mirror. My green eyes shone brightly in the morning light and my hair was nearly blue. I sighed as I popped in my contacts dulling the fluorescent green of my eyes. I quickly brushed my dark, wavy hair and pulled into a high ponytail and nipped downstairs to the kitchen. 

"Good morning miss Grayson" Alfred greeted pushing my cup of coffee across the counter. "Thanks, Alfred" I replied smiling. I quickly gulped down my coffee and thanked Alfred. And being me instantly bumped into someone in the corridor. "Sorry", I said still on the floor rubbing my head. I looked up and very nearly had a heart attack. And honestly, at this point, I don't even think I need to say who it is because it's pretty damn obvious.  Bruce Wayne...Ok, jokes it was Damian. "You ok?" He asked extending his hand. "Yeah fine" I reply quickly taking his hand and letting him pull me to my feet. He nodded looking me up and down raising an eyebrow. "How are you getting to school?" He asked. "Oh I'm walking with Barbra today " I answered playing with a loose strand of hair. "Ok see you in science" He replied and stalked away. Oh god, I thought facepalming why was I like this? Quickly recovering, I grabbed my backpack and made my way to school with Barbra. 

OK I know not much happens in this but honestly, I just felt like writing something a bit silly but I promise I'm going to update this really soon and this intro thing will make more sense. So enjoy.