NightVision Chapter 10

Ok so IDK how many more chapters of this story i'm gonna put up but maybe I'll continue if that's something you people wanna see so plz let me know. Okay on with zee story ENJOY!

(the night after Damian tells Mari he loves her)

(Damian's P.O.V.)

I can't believed I told her I loved her what kind of stupid move was that? What's Grayson gonna say? I really fucked up this time I thought as I stalked down the halls of Wayne Manor. I was about to turn the corner to my room, when out of the corner of my eye I noticed a figure standing on the balcony. I frowned, it was raining and it was late who could possibly be awake? "Hello?" I questioned as I walked towards the figure. They turned. "Hey Damian" they replied, throwing me a small smile. It was Mari, She was wearing a soaked grey sweatshirt and her dark, drenched waves were tumbling past her shoulders. "What are you doing out here?" I questioned walking right up to her, ignoring the downpour. "Just thinking" she answered wistfully, turning to stare at the nebulous view in front of her. "About what?" I replied calmly. "In all honesty.... you" she replied wrapping her arms around herself, not taking her eyes of the view. 

That was all I needed to hear. I gently pulled her close to me, cupping her face with my hands staring into her hopeful eyes. "With your permission?" I asked staring intently at her. I was scared for a second she was going to refuse but to my relief she nodded. I smashed my lips against hers passionately not hesitating for a second. She quickly retaliated running her fingers through my hair as I tightly wrapped my arm around her waist, not leaving an inch of space between us. (Background song when they kiss Is the chorus of It Was In Me by Avril Lavigne). It was even better than the first time, and to be honest, I didn't even think that was possible. We pulled apart, both gasping for breath, our foreheads lightly touching. And as the rain continued to pour we stood soaking wet and hopeful, hopeful for each other, hopeful for love, But mostly, hopeful Grayson didn't kill me....

(Walst all this was happening in the garden of Wayne Manor two guys stand observing our love story through a pair of binoculars).

"CALLED IT!!!!" Jason said coyly, extending his hand. "Fine" Tim replied rolling his eyes and handing the money over. "Well Tim you may know a lot of shit but if there is one thing I know more about, It's girls and our little bro GO DEMON SPAWN WOOO GRAYSON'S GONNA KILL YOU!!!!" he screeched. "Jason get down" Tim urged checking if Damian had noticed. "Oh shit right" Jason replied "WAY TO GET IT DEMON SEE YA!!!" Jason yelled before sprinting inside. Tim sighed, "why couldn't I have had a sister?" He thought following the now twenty-dollars richer, Jason.

LOL ok that's all for now I hope you guys enjoyed it please leave a comment telling me what you think have a great day!!!