Nightvision chapter 12

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while school works been crazy but hope you enjoy this chapter xx.

Damian's P.O.V

I'd just finished training, and to be honest, I was better than usual, even father commented on my miraculous improvement. Of course I shrugged it off but It made me think. Maybe...  fighting was useless unless... you had someone to fight for. And I don't mean the public, I mean someone personal, someone who means something to you. But I guess I have that now, and It feels better than I could have ever imagined. After i'd showered and put on fresh clothes I stalked downstairs. I had some biology homework to do but it would take me about 12 seconds so it was fine (totally not writing this when I'm supposed to be doing bio work lol). Other than that, and having to walk Titus later I was free. I decided i'd go see what Mari was doing, It couldn't hurt could it? I paced up to her room and knocked on the door. She opened it immediately and to my suprise swiftly pulled me inside. "Mari what is it?" I ask regaining my balance. "Do you know that happened to Selina the night she was injured?" she asked clearly curious. To be honest, the thought had crossed my mind and I had been planning to look into it but I hadn't got very far with it. "I don't" I admitted, "but I intend to find out" I added quickly not wanting to disappoint her. "Okay keep me posted" she replied smiling. I nodded smiling back at her not really knowing what to say next.

"I guess I'll be going then" and I started to exit. But I didn't get very far before she pulled me back and placed a soft kiss on my cheek, And to my dismay, I couldn't help but blush. "What was that for?" I stuttered trying and failing to remain dignified. "why not?" she replied grinning, "I'll see you later?" she added. "Of course" I replied and with that, I left the room. Smooth Damian I thought, real smooth.... I guess I should try and dig up some info on what happened to Selina, walk Titus and do my ridiculously easy homework I thought sighing. But hye, at least after all that I could see Mari again, and with that in mind began my daily tasks.

Heyyy guys, sorry this was so short hope you liked it got an exciting chapter next time gonna be up soon have a good day/night byeeee xxxx.