Part 2: Fumikage has Joined the Chat

AnActualWerewolf: TRAITOR!!!!

CampBloodKiller: I HAVEN'T MET HIM YET AND I ALREADY SHIP IT!!!!

JB4Ever: I want details! What's his name? What's he like? When did you become a thing? Have you two kissed yet? Who confessed first?

DreamDemon: You're straight???

Boogeyman: WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT DATING?!?!?!

AnActualWerewolf: Okay, okay! One question at a time! First of all, his name is Fumikage Tokoyami. He is a classmate of mine. He comes off as an emotionless edgelord, but he actually cares about his friends more than he cares about himself. He is really strong and powerful, he can play guitar, and he got into third place during the Sports Festival. We've been dating for five months. I confessed first. Yes, we have kissed, but we haven't gone further than that. I'm not answering Freddy's question yet. And in answer to your question, Michael, you said I'm not allowed to date anyone until you are dead. Plus a week just to make sure you're dead. Personally, I don't think that is FAIR because you are IMMORTAL!!

Boogeyman: E X A C T L Y

GayFanboy: Wait, you said he's an emotionless edgelord?

AnActualWerewolf: Yes.

GayFanboy: What did I tell you not to do?

AnActualWerewolf: Be like you and fall for an emotionless edgelord.

GayFanboy: And what did you do?

AnActualWerewolf: Be like you and fall for an emotionless edgelord.

CampBloodKiller: The fact that you fell for anyone at all...

DreamDemon: Yeah, last time I checked, you were perfectly content with dying single.

AnActualWerewolf: That was before I met Fumi.

Boogeyman: I want to meet him.

AnActualWerewolf: W-What?!

Boogeyman: I said I want to meet the guy who is going out with my daughter.

Boogeyman has deleted a message

Boogeyman: I feel like it is important for me to know who is hanging out with you guys, let alone DATING you

GayFanboy: Dude, you literally just deleted a message stating you see Okami as your daughter.

Boogeyman: You saw nothing. And we please just get back to the point?

AnActualWerewolf: .... fine. You want to meet him? Here we go.

AnActualWerewolf has added Fumikage Tokoyami to the chat