Part 38: Shihai is in the Chat

Shihai Kuroiro: Tsuki, what is this?

AnActualWerewolf: You can drop the whole "using the last name to hide that we're dating" act. These people know.

Shihai Kuroiro: Oh. Okay.

GayFanboy: If you're gonna be here, you're gonna need a name change.

Shihai Kuroiro: Um ... okay.

Shihai Kuroiro has changed their name to DarknessKing

IWorkForTheBourgeousie: B E T

IWorkForTheBourgeousie has changed their name to DarknessLord

AnActualWerewolf: Oh, we're doing matching names now, huh?

AnActualWerewolf has changed their name to DarknessBitch

DreamDemon: Fitting

DarknessBitch: Thank you!

MomFriend™: Enough of that. Kuroiro, being that you are one of the ones dating my daughter tell me about yourself.

DarknessKing: Ah. You must be Mr. Myers. Well, there isn't much to say, I guess. I was born. My quirk manifested when I was four, like everyone else. I  can merge into anything that is the color black and shadows. I can even manipulate those things' movements. I used to have a rivalry with Fumi for personal reasons. DON'T. ASK. And then Oka got us to resolve our feud after a friendship formed between us. It formed after I "took care" of a guy that was aggressively flirting with her.

MomFriend™: Interesting.

GayFanboy: WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!

MomFriend™: God damn it, not this again.

DarknessKing: Family?

GayFanboy: Yeah! If you're dating one of us, that makes you one of us!

MomFriend™: Whether or not he's one of us is up to me, Ghostie.

AnActualWerewolf: I hate to say it, but I'm with Michael. He IS the one in charge, afterall. That said, is he family?

MomFriend™: No.

GayFanboy: Not yet, anyway.

DarknessKing: I feel attacked-

DarknessLord: The same thing happened to me. Don't take it personally. In fact, I STILL haven't been formally added. Not that I'm trying to force you, Mr. Myers. Do it whenever. I can be patient.

MomFriend™: Good to know.

AnActualWerewolf: Basically, Shi, if he doesn't track you down and kill you by the end of the week, it means he's actually cool with you.

DarknessKing: Got it.

Important Question - Should I go back and give these chapters legit titles, or should I stick with vine quotes?