Part 3: Getting to Know Everyone

Fumikage Tokoyami: Oka, why am I here?

AnActualWerewolf: A certain someone spilled our secret.

Fumikage Tokoyami: So they know about the moon piercing the darkness?

AnActualWerewolf: Yes.

Boogeyman: What the actual fuck does that mean?

AnActualWerewolf: It's code for "we're dating."

CampBloodKiller: That's cool!

AnActualWerewolf: Anyway, our secret got spilled by a certain traitor and Michael wants to meet you.

Boogeyman: If you break her heart I will have not choice but to kill you.

Fumikage Tokoyami: Oka, can I break your heart?

AnActualWerewolf: FUMI, WE'VE TALKED ABOUT THIS!

Boogeyman: I-

Fumikage Tokoyami: Kidding. I could never break Oka's heart. Even if it does result in my death.

GayFanboy: I am now concerned for this man's happiness.

Fumikage Tokoyami: Happiness? What's that?

GayFanboy: Okay, you clearly need a hug, dude.

AnActualWerewolf: I provide him with plenty!

Fumikage Tokoyami: They do help.

Boogeyman: Okay ... um ... if you break her heart I will ... shower you in rainbows I guess?

Fumikage Tokoyami: Okay, I'm adding that to my list of reasons to not break her heart.

JB4Ever: You have a list of reasons to not break Okami's heart?

Fumikage Tokoyami: Yes.

Dark Shadow has hacked into the chat

Dark Shadow: And I alphabetized it!

Boogeyman: Who the hell is this?

Fumikage Tokoyami: My sentient being. He has a phone. I regret that decision, though. He hacks into literally every group chat I'm a part of just to expose me.

Dark Shadow: So tell me about yourselves! Your names seem cool!

GayFanboy: I'm Ghostface! I am gay and proud! I'm also a horror fanboy! My hobbies include binging horror movies and killing bitches!

CampBloodKiller: I'm Jason Voorhees. I drowned when I was twelve. My mom freaked out and killed a bunch of teens because of it. But it resulted in her getting decapitated. So I took her place.

DreamDemon: Freddy Krueger's my name and killing bitches is my game! I'm a child murderer that killed by angry parents. But my death only made me stronger and unstoppable. I kill teens in their sleep.

Boogeyman: Michael Myers. My biological family sucks. So I'm trying to kill them all. Except Jamie. Also, I need to kill them because it is my destiny. My Cult forces me to.

JB4Ever: I'm Jamie. I once stabbed my step mom because I am also part of the cult. But I don't want to hurt anyone.

Fumikage Tokoyami: So when Oka said her family is made up of serial killers, she was serious?

AnActualWerewolf: Very.

Dark Shadow: Y'all have nicknames. I want a nickname in this chat, too!

GayFanboy: Go ahead!

Dark Shadow has changed his name to Birb

Birb: Better!

Fumikage Tokoyami has changed his name to Toko

Toko: There.

GayFanboy: So what about you? What's your life like.

Toko: I'm gonna be a hero.

JB4Ever: Cool! What's your motive?

Toko: Becoming a pillar of hope for anyone who believes they can't do something because of how they look or where they come from.

Birb: We grew up in a foster home. Everyone hates us because his parents were murderers and they think he'll end up like them. Plus they think his bird head is freaky. Your daughter was the first person to see past all that and see him for who he really is.

Toko: Why would you tell them that?

Birb: They basically asked.

GayFanboy: Welcome to the family!

Boogeyman: WHAT?!

Toko: F-Family?