Part 8: Day 1 of Summer

What's this? Two updates in one day? How is it I have motivation for this trash and not for the other fics at the moment?

Toko: @JB4Ever how is it possible for your room to be so ... PINK?

JB4Ever: It just is.

Birb: It's hurting his eyes.

Toko: Shut up, you.

AnActualWerewolf: How is it possible for your dorm to be so god damn dark?

Toko: Touche.

AnActualWerewolf: Just because that's where you sleep, doesn't mean you have to stay there 24/7. Come over to my room.

Toko: On my way.

Boogeyman: Wait-

AnActualWerewolf: You said he wasn't allowed to SLEEP in my room. You didn't say anything about the rest of the day.

Boogeyman: ... I did say that. Just don't get to carried away, if you know what I mean. If you do, believe me. We'll know.

Toko: I wouldn't dream of it, sir.

Boogeyman: Sir?

Toko: Should I not have called you that?

Boogeyman: You're fine. It's just ... I've never been called that. It's too formal for me.

Toko: Okay ... Mr. Myers? Does that work?

Boogeyman: That's fine.

GayFanboy: Dude, in this family, everyone is automatically on a first name basis.

Boogeyman: And you seem to have forgotten that Tokoyami is NOT a part of this family.

AnActualWerewolf: Jesus, not this again.

GayFanboy: Well, then hear me out. He is not a part of this family YET.

Boogeyman: You say that like he ever will be.

GayFanboy: You never know.

AnActualWerewolf: Can we please not argue about this? How about a movie?

CampBloodKiller: That sounds great!

AnActualWerewolf: Everyone meet in the living room.

JB4Ever: Can we watch Mamma Mia?

CampBloodKiller: YESSSSSS

GayFanboy: ^

DreamDemon: I'm down.

AnActualWerewolf: Same.

Toko: I'll watch whatever you guys want.

Birb: I'd rather watch Shrek.

Toko: We are NOT watching Shrek.

Birb: Fine.

Boogeyman: Guess it's decided, then.

**later**

AnActualWerewolf: Hey, babe?

Toko: Yeah?

AnActualWerewolf: Lay all your love on me. ;)

Toko: SGKBISKLGBNSKGJ

Birb: Aaaaaaand he just dropped his phone and hiding his blushing face in his hands.

JB4Ever: Can confirm.

GayFanboy: **cough** bottom **cough**

Boogeyman: Get this shit out of the group chat. If I see it again, I will rip my good eye out.