12

[Hoseok's pov]

I knew something happened. My intuition is never wrong. "Change in the bathroom okay? I'll wait out here for you." She nods and grabs her bag. She walks to the bathroom and I hear the shower turn on and the door lock.

I don't blame her for locking the door. If I went through what she's been through I'd be on high security just like her. "Is she okay? She seems .... broken." Jimin and the others walk in. "She's going through a lot." I fix my hoodie while walking towards the guys.

"We kind of heard everything." Namjoon confesses. I sigh and look towards the bathroom door. "I have an idea." Jin smiles. "Were you guys crying?" I notice their faces are a bit red and puffy like they shed a few tears.

"Yeah." Taehyung looks to his feet. Jimin and Jungkook hug him. "Come on I have a good idea on how to make Marlo feel better." Jin pats my back. "Okay."

-

[Marlo's pov]

I dry myself off and get dressed inside of the bathroom. My phone buzzes and it's a text.

Did you like my visit?
Dad

I quickly put my hoodie and leggings on, leaving the message on read. I open the door expecting to see Hoseok on the bed but he's not there.

Hobi please come back. I need you.

I sit my bag down and sit on the bed he was sitting on, awkwardly messing with my phone case out of nervousness. Hoseok opens the door and smiles when he sees me. I show him the message on my phone but he takes my phone out of my hand and puts it in his pocket.

"Why did you-"

"I don't want you to focus on anything negative tonight. You need a hug?" He opens his arms for me and it honestly makes me blush. I hesitate for a second but give in and rush into his arms. "You're adorable you know that?" He mumbles in my ear.

"Don't flirt with me you'll make me blush." I giggle still hiding my face in his chest. We seperate both with smiles on our faces. "No more phone time for you."

"But-"

"You heard me." Hobi kisses my hand and walks me with the others. "What's this?" I notice all the ice cream and cake they have out on their table. "A feel better table." Jimin smiles and wattles over to me like a cute duckling.

"Feel better table. What's going on?" I look up to Hobi. "We may have heard everything from the door." Namjoon confesses but once he does Jin kicks his leg. I lower my head in shame.

I probably shouldn't have been speaking so loud while sobbing so much. "Hey don't be upset. We just want to make you feel better." Hobi squeezes my hand lightly and lifts my chin. "Movie night?" My eyes scan all of his features.

I quickly snap back into reality not even realizing I was staring at his face. "Y-Yeah sure." I quickly remove eye contact with Hobi because he's honestly really cute right now.

-
Hobi let's me rest my head on his shoulder, he even wraps his arm around me to keep me comfortable while watching the movie. I can't help but start feeling sleepy. "I'll be right back." Hobi gets up and kind of jogs to his room.

Once he comes back it's a cute blanket with their logo all over it. "We can share it." He whispers. Jimin looks over at me and smiles. "I think hyung is crushing on you." Jimin whispers to me with a grin on his face.

"I doubt it. He's just nice to me."

"Don't be so naive." Jimin pinches my cheek. I look back at Hobi and he doesn't seem that interested in the movie anymore. "Hobi." I poke his arm but he only looks down at me without answering.

"Are you okay?" I whisper to him so I don't cause him attention. He only nods and looks away from me.

What did I do wrong?

My heart hurts. I look into my lap and decide not to rest my head back on Hobi. I put my hoodie up and only mess with my strings. I hear him sigh. He wraps his arm around me pulling me closer to him. I look up at him but he doesn't dare look back.

[Hoseok's pov]

I feel bad seeing how hurt she looked. Once she looks at me I don't look back but only smile a little letting go my jealous feelings of Jimin pinching her dimple.

Jimin is handsome but I don't want you to fall for him.

I hold her close feeling her head rest on my shoulder again.

-

The movie comes to an end and everyone else decides to call it a night and put everything up. "You coming Hobi?" Yoongi yawns and wraps himself with his blanket. "Yeah let me just help Marlo out real quick." I carefully lay her down and cover her up after placing a pillow under head.

"You really like that girl hm?" Yoongi nudges me a little laughing lightly. "Yeah I do." I turn on the cartoon channel for her and place a pillow near her so she has something to hug.

Dimming the lights I take myself to bed.

She stole my heart and now I'm all over her.

When will she realize how much I love her?