The Files of Ikouza D. Kija

( This is my bounty... But how? )

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE

"MIDNIGHT THIEF"
IKOUZA D. KIJA
70,000,000 £
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
( These are my records... How have I never found them before? )

Full Name: Ikouza D. Kija

Birth Date: July 2

Mother: Sarutara Kyra

Father: Ikouza D. Tenru

Known Affiliations: Trafalgar Law, Kiritoja Freya

Occupation (s): Member of Assassin's League (until 15 years of age), Pirate

( The writing is too messy to read at this point... )
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
( Is this a newspaper clipping? Why hasn't anyone recognized me? )

"Midnight Thief" Kija strikes again at Sabaody Archipelago, massacring 89 people. 124 more are reported missing. Due to this, her bounty has been raised from twenty million beli to seventy million. Highly dangerous, take caution and avoid at all costs. If seen, report to the nearest Marine HQ immediately.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ara's P.O.V. (didn't see this one coming, did you?)

And now I finally know why no one can find me. The picture with the caption below it, that girl isn't me. She has dull brown hair, tanned skin, and pretty sea green eyes. But she's snarling viciously, and a hand is in front of her face as if to protect it from a camera.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
( Is this... a lab report? )

Experiment: Annihilation of Radical Agendas has failed.

Irregular activity has been noted. Appearance has changed dramatically. Nightmares seem to plague her. Occasional blackouts. Must research further and find the faults in the process. she probably won't live much longer. Failure may have to do with age. Further study needed.

Repeat: Experiment A.R.A. has failed.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ara's P.O.V.

The papers scatter to the floor from my hands, twirling in the air before resting on the ground.

"No... it can't be."

Sengoku says nothing.

"I should be dead! Why? Who am I? Tell me!"

He opens his mouth, but an explosion interrupts him. Frost starts to creep up on the ceiling.

A somewhat familiar voice says my name. "Kija!"

My new- no, my name. My name, it's my name, and it has always been. It's my name.

The voice says something again. "I've been looking for you."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
My friend is rushing me to write a new chapter because there is a part I need to get to before Christmas if I am to write a Christmas chapter, and I plan to introduce a new character or two. Hehehehehe...

This is such a short chapter I'm kind of uncomfortable...

I hope you enjoy. I spent an entire minute back spacing because I kept typing O instead of I.

Now let me go rage at my keyboard.