Off to Danger

( I'm really enjoying this plot twist thing. I enjoy all of you expecting one thing, then getting something else. I don't know why. )
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Previously....

A somewhat familiar voice says my name. "Kija!"

My new- no, my name. My name, it's my name, and it has always been. It's my name.

The voice says something again. "I've been looking for you."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Hair that burns like pale fire poked through the wall ( she literally punched a hole in it ), followed by a smiling face.

"Kija!"

Ara, or rather, Kija, stared at her, confused.

"D-do I know you?"

The smile drops from the foreign girl's face, and her blades are now drawn, pointed at Sengoku.

"What did you do to Kija, you bastard?" she snarls, fury tensing her body and adding a ferocity to her features.

"I didn't do anything. It appears she has memory loss, granddaughter."

The girl flinches at the Fleet Admiral's words, anger hardening her eyes. "You are not my family. It's your fault! Everything's your fault!"

With 'fault' she hurls both her blades at Sengoku and grabs Kija's arm, pulling her outside to face a steep cliff.

"W-who are you?"

The girl smiles, and tugs Kija along.

"Koyuki. Your best friend," she adds.

And with that, they jump.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
CLIFFHANGERS HOORAY

This chapter is un-satisfyingly short. I apologize for that. *bows Bepo style*

At least I'm updating more frequently though. (woot woot) but this author here (yoo hoo) juggles a life of books, minecraft, other games, friends, and school.

Wattpad, of course, is in the books category, but it's hard to write, and Writer's Block is a very easy to contract disease.

I might not be able to do a Christmas edition after all. T-T

P.S. If you want to know what Koyuki looks like, search up 'IA Vocaloid' on Google Images.