Chapter 1

His green eyes scanned the area, as zooming around. Wally was making sure that when a small robbery was, the wallet or bags getting back to their right full owner. Or when there was weaponry involved, he takes them away before anyone can use it. People by now knew him and his name was Speedy. At least that was what he chooses.

Villains where a bit tricky to fight but with the help of Spidey no one managed so far to get them and both where a perfect team. There was as well sometimes the boyfriend of Peter joining, Deadpool. The male was his age and he was well weird but he kind of liked him.

His suit was a full one. So that no one could see his face and that was good so. The risk was too much. The only one who knows was someone called Fury, but he liked to call him Uncle Pirate. The male was in the family or it seemed like it. And he seemed to like Peter, even when he wasn't showing it.

But publicly no one knows who behind Speedy is.

"Speedy over." A voice was coming through and he was speeding now towards the JPS.

"On it, what did you find?" He asked through the com.

"Well, I am not sure but there is this guy unconscious at the same place I have found you. He wears a weird costume as well." From the voice he could tell that Peter was concerned and frazzled about this. So that he sped more now and stopping as seeing the person.

Something was familiar about this person. A black suit was worn, mask on their face and he could see a blue bird or more like a bat on it. Black short hair peaking out and this person was too familiar to him. Head was in pain and a name slipped out of his mouth before he realized it.

"D-Dickie?" Who was Dickie? And why had he called this person this? Why was his heart clenching in pain? Why does he feel a longing about him? All in all, he was confused. But he had even sped up without realizing it and crouching down. Two fingers put on the pulse and breathing out when he realized that the guy had steady pulse.

"You know this guy?" Peter asked with curiosity and he could just shrug as glancing back at the unconscious person in front of him.

"Well this is the first person I felt familiar with." A shrug was all he could give at the end and Peter nodded. None really knew what to do and both just stared at the male. But soon Peter decided that he should carry the stranger and speed to stark tower were Bruce would be for a checkup.

"Alright, see you in a bit." He picked the stranger up and almost lost his grip at how light he felt. It was making him frown. But still speeding away. His gaze stayed ahead but he wondered why this person was that light.

"Ugh..." A masculine deep voice groaned, and his gaze glanced down but because of the mask he couldn't sadly see the eyes. But his imagination was showing the most gorgeous dark blue.

"Wa-Walls?" How? How could this person know his name and why was he sounding so much unbelievable, so much vulnerable yet hopeful as well.

"Should we know each other?" His tone was confused and his expression as well.

"Nevermind." This was making him even more confused but shrugged it off. But the stranger tried to wiggle out now of his grip.

"Oh you won't. I am not going to let you leave. Not after feeling your weight. You are too light, Dickie. Did we not- what was I..." He stopped zooming and furrowed his brows now. What was he wanting to say? And why had he scolded this person.

"How do you know my name? Who are you?" The person struggled more now but it was clear that this stranger called Dickie was too weak to even get out of his grasp.

"Wally Stark, I did get adopted after Pete boy had found me." The stranger stared up at him and he could just tilt his head.

"How? This isn't possible you died Wally." His voice was broken, and it made his heart go out for this stranger.

"Well he clearly is alive, but you know him. Maybe you can help him remember." A new voice intervened, and he glanced back to see Peter stand on the wall in crouching position. Dickie stopped struggling entirely and he managed to bring the stranger to Bruce.

But the entire time nothing was said, and he seemed to be deep on his mind.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

They where in front of stark tower and the stranger looked up, mouth gaping at this as he heard him say.

"Wow, this is building is the opposite of whelmed af and your living here?" His voice held awe and he couldn't help but blink as soon a snort escaped.

"Well I told you to stay whelmed." It was Peter who said this sassily replied.

"Uh, well I did say why is no one ever just whelmed but you know this I can get why you said it." The male sounded awkward and it was making him confused now.

"I know at least that you where the person who was on my mind when I said it the first time. Or aster as well. There are some words that were well..." He trailed off not knowing what to really say or explain it, but it was clear that this came from this person.

"That makes sense." It was the only things said. Even when getting checked out the person stayed silent.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Hold up. So, your telling me. That you found Wally unconscious at the same place I was?" Both nodded simultaneously at Dickie. "And when he woke up, he had no memories other than his name Wally?"

Both again nodded and the stranger by now borrowed some of his clothes. The eyes were covered by sunglasses. Why he could just guess that he wasn't wanting anyone to see the identity but why?

"This really can just happen to you Walls." A sigh was at the end and the stranger had now slight smile on his lips. But it was clear that this person had suffered by his 'death' or that was what he got told.

"You don't know half of it. We both ended up in more trouble and usually our plans fail. I don't even know how we fail them. They shouldn't fail." A hand was put in resignation with a deadpanned voice.

"We- I don't know. But don't fault me." Peter gave him a deadpanned look now. One that told him otherwise.

"Your jumping into action without thinking. And people tell me I am reckless but your more reckless than I am." The voice was a deadpan and expression as well and he winced at this.

"I just can't stand still and wait when seeing civilians could get harmed." His hand was put in resignation as well and Peter let out a sigh at this.

"Yes, and I gave up planning beforehand and just go with the flow. Because planning doesn't seem to really work." The two continued to bicker about this, until laugh interrupted them. It sounded adorable and totally different to what someone would expect for a male looking like this. It made his heart flutter and his stomach felt some butterflies. Which was weird as he had no idea who this guy was.

"Sorry, I just couldn't help it. You sound right now like our team did whenever our plan failed. This answers it, you are indeed him. None can tell me otherwise." Amusement was heard fondness as well.

"Well Wally I guess we found someone who finally can help to regain your memories." It was clear that from now on he could at least a better chance to remember who he really is. And that was all that matters.