Chapter 6

None could get him to talk about what happened and he said he had just been tired. It was a lie and both Peter and Dickie knew that something was off with Wally, but none knew what it was.

---

Wally had hidden his flashback from them. It was just that he still had to register what he just had seen even after a week later he couldn't really know what to think of it. So, he had been hiding this, until he could figure out himself his answers.

Today he decided to sneak out and just walk around. It was just that he needed to be alone. Not something that he usually would do but he needed time alone. He continued to walk for a few hours, but not without some food with him and some money. But even now his appetite was not that well.

It was clear that everyone was concerned for him, but he wasn't wanting to worry anyone with this. And who was this Christopher person? Why had he done these things? When coming back, Dickie dragged him to his room. Arms folded and he was pushed on the bed. Dickie gave him an unimpressed look and one that told him to spill it.

"What is going on with you this past week?" His voice was in an exasperated tone. Yet there was as well concern heard too. Gaze piercing through him. A sigh was all he could do, and he was planning not to tell him but, in the end, he has done.

In the end, he gave him a soft look and he was pulled into a hug. He stiffens first but hugged back. The two talked a bit more and he could see relief in the eyes briefly flash through his eyes. This was making him feel guilty knowing how much his best friend must have suffered, knowing that he had no memories of him.

They seemed really close at that memory but he hadn't really asked what really was their relationship. For that, he was missing information and would need still some.

Later on, Peter got told as well and he got a hug too. They talked as well and he still wasn't sure what to think of this. But at least he got some memories back. They talked a bit more and soon headed to sleep.

At the same time somewhere else...

Two people were groaning right now. One was a male and another person was a female. Both seemed to at the age of Wally. They looked around and both had a confused expression as they were at the part the first two people arrived.

"Well, that was not the aster at all." The boy said with a grumble and the female was giggling.

"Yes, I agree with you. But how do we get now back?" The female looked around once more and a sigh escaped. It was for sure not a good sign and both were worried about something.

"This reminds me that this guy did kill Dick do you think he is actually...." The male trailed off with a hopeful tone and the female looked around and giving him a solemn look.

"I- well it's possible but I doubt it. We all seen him get hit by this power but then again..." She trailed off at the end as well and the two gave each other a nod.

"Our first priority would be to find out more about this place. We don't know much and we should try to find out where we are. Try to stay whelmed and hopefully not end up in a not aster way." With this the two starting to walk away both holding each other's hands.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Back with Wally....

Two days later they got a distress call. It was nothing new and they had to excuse themselves in the middle of a meeting. Because he was the assistant from Peter. As Peter had inherited a part of stark industries with Pepper. So that he had to go on meetings as well.

But that was beside the point because right now he had to concentrate on what that distress call was about. But they soon found out with two people fighting green goblin and lizard guy.

One was having a bald head with light blue skin color. Her outfit was well like a superhero costume. The strange thing was that he felt familiar with this person. Another person was fighting beside her was someone with a long-sleeved blue colored shirt but in the middle was a red shield with an S in the middle. Blue eyes and black short hair. Pretty handsome but he was freezing now.

Two people who felt familiar. It triggered something in him, and he was just staring at the two fighting their Villains. The female was levitating them, and the male was punching. All in all, he couldn't get something out nor could he move at all.