Chapter 12

It had been three days later, and Uncle Pirate was right now walking around. Arms folded and not saying anything. He was feeling nervous and something told him that this was an occurrence. Almost as if he went through something like that.

"Okay, first you ended up getting kidnapped. Can't fault you for this one and I won't. Just being glad that your safe." A sigh was heard at the end and he stopped walking around and turning around. "Second you Nightwing and Spider-man went without messaging me first and ending up taking down an entire organization with the two newbies and two of your friends. But you didn't tell me." His voice held exasperation, but his expression softens soon.

"You did a good job, but next time at least give a message that your planning something like this." A pause was given before he gave Peter a look that made him fidget. "You really are a stark. I can't even be mad at you guys because you did an astonishing good job." His voice held surprise yet there was something else in it proud.

"Wally was our teammate, and no one is left behind." Peter had straightened himself and this time looking into the eyes of their boss.

"You are like Tony was and from your status report there is more of them. Without you guys we wouldn't have gotten the intel so that I will let that slide once. One more and there will be consequences. You are free to go now."

They nodded and he breathed out and giving Peter their secret handshake, as soon as they were out of the building.

"Small Bro you were amazing."

"No, your amazing big bro."

"No u, Bro."

"Uno reverse card, Bro."

They soon had a stare down and then starting giggling like children. The other people were looking strangely at them other than Dickie who let out an exasperated sigh and shook his head fondly.

"They do this all the time. Better get used to it." A shrug was given at the end after Dickie said this.

His arm sneaked around the shoulder of Dickie and he grinned brightly. "But the most amazing person is Dickie. I never seen someone more acrobatic then him." A teasing undertone was heard, and Peter nodded as well agreeing.

Dickie opened his mouth but closing it again, a deep flush starting to appear and the glint in his eyes was making him shiver now. "Well but you two are the cinnamon rolls."

Peter puffed his cheeks out and he opened his mouth but closing it again. Him on the other hand hummed and glancing at Peter. "Well with Peter you're not wrong but I am for sure not one."

Everyone else looked amused at the three starting to playful bicker about this. Until Will butted in and they blinked and starting to look sheepish.

"Sorry, this tends to happen between us three." A shrug was given by Peter and he looked as sheepish.

"Anyway, we should head back to the tower." Dickie did suggest and everyone agree because they still have some left things about the organization who almost got him.

.

.

.

"Alright, Wally I need to know did the person looked like this?" Dickie showed a hologram of a male, but he looked slightly different. Skin slightly on a paler and no scar on his face.

"No, at least slight changes. I don't think that this is the same person or almost. The male had no scars, skin paler and more evil looking." A shiver went through his body as he remembered the male. His body went closer to Dickie. "The male was pure evil or at least I felt nothing good about this person."

Everyone had eye contact for a moment to each other and his boyfriend pulled him in a side hug subconsioulsy.

"From what I gathered this universe has heroes but they don't exist. We are on our own with this. S.H.I.E.L.D doesn't know that where we come from. No one can know and we hide this. The only one who knows is Peter." His boyfriend's voice was serious, and Fri had been turned off so that it couldn't be recorded.

"A good thing, now that we know the light is active, we need to find a way to bring our friends here." Will suggested. His brother figure and he had eye contact. It was something that none knew about not even Dickie. As soon as they heard that both weren't from this universe they starting to get to work.

"We may have done something." Peter interjected and everyone's eyes was now on him.

"With we, you mean who?" Peter looked nervous now and they had eye contact again.

"Me. Since Dickie mentioned this, we were on it. But it could still take a while." His voice trailed off and Peter had a look that told him something else.

"Wait, Peter...." His tone was trailing off and the male looked everywhere else.

"Wade helped me with this, and we found well..." His voice trialed off and everyone stared at him now.

"How? I get Wally but it would mean that your smarter than him." The tone was surprised now from Dickie and he chuckled and the two had eye contact now again.

"Because he is. But enough with this, you mean you found you know what?" His voice was quizzingly and Peter nodded now. A holograph was soon in front of him and he stared at him and giving Peter a proud look.

"Did it work?" It was this time Connor asking this and Peter hummed now. "Well when you mean with Batman, Superman etc being there then yes." It was told to them from Dickie what superheroes' there were.

"But I don't think its wise to have that later on. As soon as the light is finished it would not turn out well." His voice was solemn and his now as well. Staying here was not an option because of his boyfriend and the people know him and his family.

"Then how about you come with us?" It was Dickie who suggested this slowly and everyone stared at the acrobat now.

"What? They are close like brothers. It would break them, and I don't want to see any more people like this." Voice a grumble and softness heard. It showed again how much Dickie had suffered because of his death.

"It is his decision, and I wouldn't mind it." This time its Megan and soon Connor agreed. The only one who were hesitate were Kaldur and Will.

"I will think about this." His tone was confliction and he knew why. New York was protected by Spidey.

"I won't stop you and Avengers still look after New York. But what is when we have a communicator and as soon as they need help, we help out? With this you could still come to us and when there is a danger we could help out. Or when we need help, they could come over." Dickie put the idea in the room, and it sounded not bad. It could work and by now he would miss them as well.

They are after all his family by now and he would miss them too much.

"I find this a good idea" A pause was given as everyone's attention was on him. "This place is by now a second home and I would miss this too much." It was something that made it nearly impossible to choose.

Everyone were silent, and they let out a sigh and agreeing at the end. It made him feel like a weight got lifted. Peter looked as happy about this and the two grinned now.

They ended up hiding this until the light had been taken down and then they would talk to the heroes and telling them to hide this from S.H.I.E.L.D. He found Fury like an Uncle now, but he would try to find information about his universe not to mention he would want to monitor their heroes. This was why they hid it.