Chapter Thirteen

Logan

"I'm sore" Claire groans as she sits up. I watch my fiancee in pride, knowing I was the cause of her soreness. The brunette looks back, her eyes landing on me.

"What?" I question.

She sighs and turns away from me. "What you did last night was--"

"Amazing?" I smile as I scoot closer to her. My lips land on the small of her back and she pulls herself away from me. "Logan, I don't know what your problem is but taking it out on me was wrong. I told you several times last night that you were hurting me."

I roll my eyes in annoyance. "Should've used the safe word."

Claire scoffs, "Fuck you."

I ignore my complaining fiancee and grab the robe, covering myself and exiting the room. "Oh, theres she goes" Lexi speaks wiggling her brows.

"I'm surprised you didn't sleep in any longer with all the noise you kept up all night" Arielle teases as well.

I run my fingers through my hair and glance at Callie.

If they heard it. So did she. Yet she was the only one who didn't seem affected by the 'noise I kept up'.

In fact she didn't seem to be worried about me at all. Her attention was all on Brianna.

I'm not jealous.

I look away and throw a smile at my friends. "Yeah, sorry guys."

Claire comes out behind me. I turn towards my fiancee with a frown. The bruise around her neck was a sight sore. Did I really go too far last night?

Lexi glances at me before looking back at her friend. I sigh, my anger subsiding as I pity my fiancee's pain. I make my way to her, pushing her back into our room. She didn't deserve any of the pain I put her through last night.

Once the door was closed behind us, I push her towards the bed. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't realize" I apologize.

She slaps my hands away, "You didn't seem to care last night and you were so prideful a few minutes ago, what changed?"

"I-- Claire I'm sorry" I kiss her cheek.

----------

"No, no couple gets to be teams" Lexi smiles.

Charades.

I don't know how or why but we ended up playing charades.

"I got my partner!" Lexi says sitting in Melani's lap.

"Not fair, you have to partner with someone else. You guys are basically together at this point" Brianna says.

"I call Elli" Claire startles me. I pout.

"Fine, fine. I'll be Brianna's partner" Lexi pouts.

"Sorry, I actually want to be partners with Mel, you can have Logan."

"You guys are not partnering me up with Callie" Arielle whine.

I can't help but to chuckle.

"I'll partner with Cal."

Callie doesn't acknowledge me right away, but I don't expect her to after what happened at the beach.

"You want me and Arielle to be allies?"

By this point everyone was already next to their partners. She had no choice, honestly.

"Sorry baby, but Elliot and I are winning this one" Claire declares.