Chapter Twenty-Two

6 months later

Logan

"You guys are so gross. How is it that I'm the only single one in this group?" I groan.

Arielle and Claire laugh. "It's okay, we love you" Brianna pats my back.

It had been six months since Claire and I split. 2 months ago she and Brianna became a couple. And quite frankly, the two made one of the cutest couples I've ever seen. Probably coming in second to Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi.

Or third to Arielle and Elliot. But then again tied with Lexi and Melani.

As assumed, no I'm with Callie. Why? Because, honestly I have no idea. I've had every opportunity to get the girl of my dreams, yet I don't take it.

And from the information received from Melani, Callie has already retired.

"Elli and I are already planning the wedding" Arielle says getting my attention.

"I can't believe you two are getting married just yesterday, both of you were flirting with me" I pout.

The couple smiles, "Why is it that Logan has so many people who liked her?" Claire questions.

I flaunt my features and push my hair to the side, "I'm a famous. How can no one like this face?"

"I never liked you" Brianna points out. Indeed she never did. "Shh, you're ruining my moment" I pout. The group laughs at me.

"Hey, you two" Arielle speaks softly. I admire her and Lexi. They've grown so fond of each other, it's rarely ever any fuss between the two anymore. My eyes land on Melani. What is it with older women and short hair?

However, unlike Callie, Melani's tips were bleached. My eyes then travel down to her and Lexi's intertwined fingers. And then to Claire and Brianna. Then to Arielle and Elliot.

"Uh, excuse me?"

Not only does my attention go to the young mans' but so does everyone elses. His bushy brown hair covered his deep brown eyes a little. "Hi, my name's Lewis and I was wondering if I could get your number."

Before any word could come out, Melani spoke up. "She has someone already, sorry."

The man glances at the older woman with a frown. "I apologize, but I was speaking to her."

I chuckle and smile at Lewis. "I'm not necessarily in a relationship as of right now but I do have someone."

It was the truth.

"Then perhaps we could be friends?"

I could use more friends. I nod my head and hand him my phone. He puts his number in and hands me my phone before walking away and regrouping with his friends. "Why the hell would you do that? He looks creepy as fuck" Lexi hisses.

"And I'm 24, I can handle myself if he gets aggressive. Plus I need more friends."

The group shakes their head and I ignore the gesture.

----------

"Hello?"

The sound of that groggy voice lights up my day. "Hey, did I wake you?"

"Yeah, but it's okay. How are you?"

"Bored. How've you been?"

"You only call me when you're bored?"

"No, I haven't talked to you in a while, figured I wanted to hear your voice."

"What, so now I'm your late night booty call?" Callie questions.