Chapter Eleven

Callie

I watched in awe as the girl below me came down from her orgasm. My eyes scan over her figure, taking in every inch of skin I could see. She was a beautiful masterpiece. Suddenly the thought of taking her again resurfaced and I crawled up so I could look her in the eyes.

I had been in love multiple times in my life, yet none could ever compare to the love I had for her. "Are you just gonna stare?"

I smile as I kiss her cheek and reconnect our lips for the nth time this night. I could never get tired of feeling her lips against mine. I would never get tired of feeling her hot skin against my own. Nothing could compare to this.

"Callie" she moaned as my hand came in contact with her flower. I wanted her to become undone under me over and over and over again.

"Callie"

"Callie"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Callie wake up."

I groan and roll over in the bed, wishing my dream hadn't been interrupted. It was just getting to the good part. Again. "Hey, you have a meeting to get to in the next hour" Brianna's voice brings me back into reality.

Fuck. I jump out of the bed and head towards the shower. I had been dreaming about her so much it made me almost late.

"Wait Callie, Logan's--"

Brianna's sentence only registered with my brain once the door was already opened.

My eyes land on a very nude Logan. The brunette stares at me in complete shock. I knew I should've got the other penthouse that had more restrooms.

"Fuck" I whisper as my eyes trail down her body. She's so attractive. Finally realizing what was going on I snap myself back into reality. "Holy fuck, I am so sorry... I didn't--" I cut myself off.

Instead of continuing to talk I just close the door and eye Bri.

"Well that's awkward" she laughed.

She didn't know the history between us, so it was an funny awkward for her. It's just awkward for me.

And it didn't help the case that I was just dreaming about having sex with her. Now it'll be harder to get her out of my head.

----------

"Callie" she moaned against my lips. I was 3 fingers deep in her sex, she was close. The fact that she was tied up restricting her from touching me any further aroused me even further.

I pumped harder and faster as I kissed the girl beneath me.

Her moans filled the room causing me to smile. Her walls closed around my fingers, indicating she was at her high.

"Callie, fuck"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ms. Lawrence?"

My eyes snapped to the man in the suit who stood in front of me a face of confusion.

Damn. Not here mind. Keep your dirty thoughts to yourself please.

I offered a small smile to the man in front of me and took his hand in my own. "Good afternoon Mr. McCain"

He nods his head and we get into business. The entire meeting my head is wrapped the nude body of my ex lover. Her body never seems to age. Her skin still looks smooth. Her breast are still--

"Ms. Lawrence are you okay?"

I look around the room to notice all eyes on me. Did I do something? Did I say something?

"Maybe we should stop here..." Mr. McCain spoke.

Fuck.

Everyone was leaving. And still my brain was racked with thoughts of Logan.

"Ms. Lawrence, I don't mean to pry but I can tell you have something bothering you. If you would like we can postpone the next meeting" McCain spoke softly.

I gave a small smile and shook my head, "No it's fine sir, I'll be seeing you Monday?"

He smiles back. "Actually, I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me?" The sudden question stuns me back into reality.

"I apologize, but I am already in a relationship." I'm already in a relationship. I'm with Brianna.

The sudden realization hits me harder than before. I was a woman in a relationship, and I was thinking about another woman.

----------

Once I made it back to the penthouse, everyone was up and dressed. "Where are we going?" I question as I place my purse down on the counter. I push myself to not look at Logan and instead make my way over to my girlfriend.

"To the beach" Lexi smiles as she raises her shirt exposing her polka dotted two piece. My eyes linger a bit longer when I hear someone clear their throats. I ignore them and look at Brianna instead.

All the woman here are surprisingly more attractive than they let on. "Okay, just give me like 30 minutes to relax" I sigh as I hug Brianna.

I hear shuffling behind Brianna and my eyes betray me as I glance at Logan. Unlike everyone else, she was the only one who wasn't wearing clothes over her bathing suit. Which meant exposed skin.

The hug between my girlfriend and I was extended as my eyes roamed over the unprotected skin of my ex lover. I pull myself from my thoughts and pull Brianna to the bedroom with me.

"I have a kink in my neck" I bite my lip and shut the door behind me.

The brown skinned beauty raises her brow but follows me onto the bed. I lay on my back and watch the woman climb on top of me and straddle me. A smirk lands on my lips as I allow my hands to grope her thighs.

I was ready for this. Ready to get Logan out of my head and put Brianna in it and keep her there.

----------

There was something better about Miami beaches that stood out to me, but I couldn't quite see to pinpoint it. Once we made it to the beach we of course had to struggle to find a good parking spot. Once we found it, everyone grabbed their things and headed out in search of a excellent spot to set up.

"You gonna come out to the water?" Brianna questions as she removes her t-shirt and shorts. My lip takes its place between my teeth as I admire the woman in front of me. "Not yet, I'll join you in a bit."

Brianna, Lexi, Melani, Arielle and Elliot rush off into the water, leaving only Claire, Logan, and I to watch our belongings. Great. I'm third wheeling now. I take a seat on the towel laid out and keep my eyes on the action.

A/N: I apologize for the late update. I don't have a laptop anymore but luckily I just used my brothers. I'm going to try an buy one so I'll be up to date with my updates. Also sorry for the short update, I think I'll try making longer chapters.

Anyways stay tuned for more.