Chpt 47~hanging out

The day was sunny, so sunny that the losers didn't wanna get out of the water.

They had been spending their time splashing each other and just having fun, it felt good for Eddie to be with everyone else.

But his happiness stopped as the losers mentioned about finally heading home.

"Does anybody wanna stay for a bit longer maybe?" Questioned Eddie, desperate to carry on this moment.

"I got t-ttt-to go home Eddie," Bill sadly replied.

"Yeah same, we've been here for ages Eddie. Besides, my dad wants to go over the Bar Mitzvah with me," Stan added.

Eddie pulled a sad face before turning to look at Ben and Mike. "How about you guys?"

"I've got to get home to my grandfather," Mike replied.

"You know i would Eddie, but me and Bev are going to the movies," Ben kindly replied, Bev said a soft "sorry" after. Eddie just nodded politely before turning to Richie. "Can you at least stay Rich? I really don't wanna go home yet," he begged.

Richie didn't have a reason to go home, but he was still pissed that Eddie wouldn't explain why he acted the way he did. But he gave the boy eye contact and it was the worst idea, he could see how desperate he was for him to stay. Well he was desperate for everyone to stay, but he gave Richie this look. Like puppy eyes, Richie couldn't say no to them.

"Sure, not too long though," he replied as he shot the boy a smile and mess around in the water.

The others began to follow each other out of the water, heading towards their pile of clothes at the top of the cliff. They all waved goodbye to Eddie and Richie, leaving them alone in the water.

"So Eds, what got you so desperate to stay here with someone," Richie asked once all the others weren't in sight. None of them really thought much about it, Richie however.. He did.

"I don't know, didn't wanna go home i guess," he shrugged.

"Oh cmon, is there something you wanna tell Richie Tozier," he spoke, wriggling his eyebrows.

"Nah, i'm good thanks."

Richie just laughed as he swam closer to the boy, he didn't seem to notice until Richie slightly kicked Eddie's foot.

"What the fuck was that for?"

"For not telling me the truth Eds." Richie then quickly got closer and tackled Eddie, he could hear the giggles come from the boy. Richie placed his hands on both of Eddie's shoulders, then pressing his body below the water surface. He stayed like that for a couple seconds before Richie jokingly pulled Eddie back up. "You gonna tell me? Or am i gonna have to keep doing this," Richie laughed.

"No," Eddie snapped back. "I'm not saying shit, Tozier." This time, a slight grin on his face.

"Say hello to the fishes again, Kaspbrak," Richie laughed as he once again placed both hands on Eddie's shoulders.

"Noooo, Rich," was all Eddie could say before he was pushed under the water surface once more.

After a couple of seconds passed, he once again pulled Eddie back up and took a glance at his face.

Richie admired the water dripping from Eddie's soaked hair, his wet lips that seemed to somehow reel him in, his bright red cheeks that were also covered with his handful of freckles.

"Let's go again," Richie suddenly spoke again. But before he could push the boy under again, Eddie spoke up. "I'll tell you Rich! Just stop you idiot."

Richie smirked before removing his hands and patting the boy gently on his head. Although his hand got slapped away, he liked the feel of Eddie's soft, wet hair.

"Follow me Rich," Eddie insisted as he began to swim near the land. He didn't get up though, he stayed in the water waiting for Richie to approach.

"First though, i want you to quickly stick your head underwater and feel what i just felt," Eddie laughed.

"Sounds suspicious Eds," Richie smirked.

Eddie just rolled his eyes. "Do it, you can put yourself in my shoes dickwad."

Richie just laughed before replying with a smug "fine." Eddie watched Richie as he quickly took a breathe and lowered his head until it was under the water surface.

As soon as Eddie watched Richie's head go fully under the water, he turned around to face the land. He pulled himself up and began to wriggle himself so he could fully get onto land and out of the water.

But before he could, he felt a pair of hands pull him back down into the cold water.

"Where ya going Eds," Richie smugly asked as Eddie turned around to face him.

"Nothing.."

Richie just laughed before getting his body closer to Eddie's. Eddie could hear the waterdrops falling from Richie's curls, he could quiet clearly see them as well. Although, he turned his gaze to look at Richie.

Richie had a smirk on his face, he licked his lips before lifted up his arms and leaning them against the side. Eddie was trapped in between Richie's long arms, his back was pressed against the hard rock.

"Richie??"

Richie didn't say anything, he just brought himself closer until their stomachs were slightly touching each other's. Then, Richie brought his head so it was close up to Eddie's, he could smell the mint from Eddie's breath.

"Rich? What are you-"

"Shhh," Richie cut in as he placed his finger over Eddie's mouth. "You gonna tell me now, or am i gonna have to punish you?"

Eddie should be feeling happy that Richie had gotten this close, but he wasn't. Richie had the same smirk that was stuck on Patrick's face. The same position, Eddie was stuck close and personal just like he was with Patrick.

"Rich, stop please-"

"Why?" Richie brought his head closer and leaned in close to Eddie's ear.

"Am i gonna have to punish you," Richie whispered, a laugh coming out after as Richie brought his head back to look at Eddie.

Eddie still couldn't stop getting Patrick out of his head, he hated it!! He fucking hated the fact that Richie was somehow always doing something that Patrick done, it pissed him off.

"Richie! Stop-"

"Don't you like this th-"

"No, Richie! Fuck off," Eddie quickly yelled as he harshly pressed his hands against Richie's chest and pushed him aggressively. Richie didn't expect Eddie to act like this, he pushed him so hard that Richie got forced back in the water. His body left Eddie's.

"Eddie-"

"No," Eddie cut in as he turned around and once again, began to pull his body up to the land.

"Eddie, i didn't mean-"

"Just stop talking Richie," Eddie yelled back and finally got fully up on the ground. He stood up quickly, turning around to quickly face Richie. "You should've just went home earlier."

"Eds, whatever i did.. I didn't mean to-"

"But you did! If i tell you to stop then fucking stop you moron, take the hint if i look like i'm about to fucking cry," Eddie snapped back. He turned back around and quickly began to hurry away.

"I was just playing Eds, i didn't mean for it to upset you," Richie yelled after Eddie. But he didn't get a response, only Eddie's middles fingers before the small boy was out of sight.

"fuck," Richie thought to himself as he harshly hit the rock with his fist. "fuckfuckfuck."